• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. Lord-Arceus

My Blu-Ray Collection

Here's all the movies I currently own on Blu-Ray. These are ordered by name, then year (as some of them are remakes): 101 Dalmatians (1961) Aladdin (1992) Alice in Wonderland (1951) Alice in Wonderland (2010) Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) Avengers: Infinity War (2018) Bambi (1942) Beauty and...
  2. Lord-Arceus

Tangled: Before Ever After

My inner child is squeeing in joy!~
  3. Lord-Arceus

LF Litten and Popplio, have 2 Rowlet

Just hatched two Rowlet, seeking to trade for a Litten and Popplio. EDIT: Popplio received, one remaining for Litten.
  4. Lord-Arceus

Star Fox Zero

So yeah, new game that came out about a week ago...I found out that there's an "invincibility mode" in the game for beginners like me, but so far no one's explained HOW to activate it...so I have to ask...how do I?
  5. Lord-Arceus

Pokémon Bank restrictions?

So I'm planning to put all of my "Champion" and "Legendary" Pokémon boxes from Alpha Sapphire into Y, as a temporary holding until I restart the former...and it's not letting me put one of my two Hoopa that I got from McDonald's last November (one's been obtained in Y, which it's had no issues...
  6. Lord-Arceus

Ratchet & Clank (April 2016 film in theaters!)

Disappointingly, not everyone's heard of this awesome upcoming film based on the Ratchet & Clank video game series, it'll be a retelling of the first game with later games' elements being included like Dr. Nefarious and the Galactic Rangers. The movie will also spawn a game for the PS4 based on...
  7. Lord-Arceus

August = Princess Peach Month

So according to Nintendo, August is now officially "Princess Peach Month"...was hoping for a "Year of Peach", given that Luigi got his own, but meh. I shall kick it off (better late than never) by posting the costume that I pick whenever I play as Peach in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U.
  8. Lord-Arceus

Fantastic Four (2015)

So...the reboot came out, and it's gotten abysmal reviews, to the point that on the IMDB, it scored WORSE than "Pixels"! (4.3 over Pixels' 5.5)
  9. Lord-Arceus

Ant-Man

So, who else has seen this newest Marvel film? I just got back from it, and oh gosh, it was so funny!
  10. Lord-Arceus

"Zootopia", new Disney animated film for 2016

A teaser has been released, and I hope it does better than "Chicken Little". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lmhBYB11U
  11. Lord-Arceus

Easiest Fire Emblem title?

As I've no knowledge of this RPG series (aside from what Smash Bros. has to offer), due to my low tolerance for games that have a ridiculously high difficulty (unless I had a cheat device, which sadly these days are no longer around as far as I've seen), I have to ask...what's the easiest Fire...
  12. Lord-Arceus

Disney Infinity Series

I couldn't find a thread about this toys-to-life series, so I figured, why not make one? It's been announced that version 3.0 is set for release this year, one starter set comes packaged with Anakin Skywalker and Asokah (from Star Wars: Clone Wars). A leaked list indicates that Mulan, Mickey...
  13. Lord-Arceus

Can't get into the chat

I keep getting a "Flash policy problem, if you are the owner, etc." message whenever I try to get onto the IRC chat on Bulbagarden Forums.
  14. Lord-Arceus

What StreetPasses are activated on your 3DS?

This is what I have turned on for StreetPass on my 3DS. 1. Tomodachi Life 2. Rusty's Real Deal Baseball 3. Pokémon Y Version (planning to replace, one Poké Mile per person is pretty useless when you could get hundreds by Wonder Trading several times) 4. Super Mario 3D Land 5. The Legend of...
  15. Lord-Arceus

About the Zoroark movie teaser from 2010...

Anyone else think that the teaser, that featured Ho-Oh and Lugia, was once meant to tie into a possible HG/SS movie until they changed it to feature Zoroark?
  16. Lord-Arceus

I don't get the Masuda Method. (semi-rant)

I wasn't sure if this is the right place to post the topic, but if it isn't, then can someone move this to the right board, please? Anyway, I don't get how people have the patience to put eggs made from a Japanese Pokémon and their own country Pokémon from the daycare, then biking back and...
  17. Lord-Arceus

Smoochum Sketch

I think I screwed up somewhat.
  18. Lord-Arceus

New here

Hi, decided to come along here after I sighed up for Bulbapedia. Let me tell you, I'm a big Pokémon fan, I've been obtaining every event Pokémon one can get from a store or wi-fi since I received Mew in September 2006. I chose the name as my last event to receive, can't WAIT for HeartGold! I...