• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. I

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Hm, I fought Ultra Necrozma in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon without any special preperations or tactic and none of the two battles I found impossible or even hard. I've been focusing on levelling up my festival plaza rank in both US and UM. In Ultra Moon its now level 57 with these facilities; -...
  2. I

It is done. WIth the evolving of Golett into Golurk have I completed the Alola Pokédex! I have every Pokémon sorted on Pokédex number in PC boxes, including some of the Ultra Beasts and the island guardians I have imported from the Pokémon Bank (originally caught in Pokémon Sun and Moon). Now...
  3. I

Yesterday I caught a Palkia in the Ultra Wormhole. I don't have a use for it so its filling up a spot in the PC box very nicely. Some of my Pokémons have reached level 100 including my starter Primarina who has received hyper training with a gold bottle cap to celebrate. The last one I want to...
  4. I

I've been power leveling my squad since yesterday, all six have a lucky egg and I'm gobbling up those Rotom Experience Booster faster than you can say " Shut up Rotom, I just made a save game already!". My Machamp and Scizor are level 100 and are kept in the PC box until the rest is ready...
  5. I

With the intention of completing the Alola Pokédex I started to transfer some of the more difficult to get Pokémons from my Sun adventure into Ultra Moon. I then began to undertake the tedious job of sorting the lot into their national Pokédex number with the plan of completing it. There are 14...
  6. I

Status in Ultra Sun; At the start of the day I was preparing my team for Mina's trial. Knowing what happened during the totem fight in Ultra Moon, I decided to prepare a special team to combat that pesky fairy/bug type Pokémon with Scizor, Magnezone, Metagross, Skarmory for their typing and...
  7. I

Situation on Ultra Moon; After becoming champion I decided to leave the RR episode until I have a level 100 squad. I'm currently filling up my Pokédex and just used my Master Ball to catch Zygarde. It has a bold nature and, much to my joy, its IVs are almost maxed. Special Attack and Attack are...
  8. I

I started Ultra Sun and transfered through Quick Link my prepared team for the adventure; - Starter: Popplio (lvl 12) - Squirtle (lvl 12). Got through Wonder Trade. 31 IVs except speed, which is low. Egg moves(dragon pulse and aura sphere with modest nature. And Rain Dish (HA). - Pichu (lvl...
  9. I

What the flip? I got Solgaleo through Wonder Trade. No joke. :eek: Has Adamant nature too. I'm not complaining. Trades like this make me doubt if the sender wasn't paying attention and could have send their legendaries by accident.
  10. I

Made it to the Battle Tree and unlocked the judge function. I also gained a key stone for mega evolution, it is a reward after a battle right before you enter Poni Meadow. My Garchomp had a dark move so she bit all of her opponents in half. Good girl. Now that I have upgraded all isles at Poké...
  11. I

I won't spoil it for you but I wish I had Malamar with Topsy-Turvy still in my party. Also, I just caught Necrozma. With a quick ball. Brave nature. DRATS!! Right now I am breaking my brains over what team to use before heading to the Pokémon League. Edit; I thought to take an exploration...
  12. I

Pikachu's brittleness never cease to amaze me. That thing got OHKO twice in a row by a Pokémon eight levels beneath its own level. Fortunately I have Mudsdale and Primarina.
  13. I

There we go, the punishment for taking your time and fililng your Pokédex with the same team has been hitting me. Now even my starter Pokémon has started to disobey me because his level is too high. Maximum friendship? Pfff, a real Pokémon only cares about stamps and badges.