• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. techitisJ

SPOILERS: The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Been a few days since I posted an update. I've been without internet in my house a lot, so I haven't been able to work on project, so Pokemon it is. I've played quite a bit yesterday and today. I finished up through Akala Island yesterday, Oliva being only a bit harder than I remembered, and...
  2. techitisJ

I made my way to finish up Akalas trials, and found myself doing a lot of training for Kiawe. I forgot about my distaste for how close together those trials were, but whatever. Before taking on Alolan Marowak, both Khalessi and Chimeme evolved. Mallow's trial was easy, because of the...
  3. techitisJ

Was on the road most the day, so didnt get as much as I had hoped done. I trained up the team and finished Melemele island. And had fun with the mantine surfing. After hitting Akala island, I immediatly went clothes shopping to remember the better shop was in Konikoni. I met young Jacinta the...
  4. techitisJ

Day 1 of Ultra Moon has been quite an exciting day. I was babysitting half to day, but I managed to fit 4 1/2 hours of playtime in. I started with Rowlet this time around, and named him Kyler. I quite like the little birb. I caught a Grubbin named Edna, because I planned to start dex filling...
  5. techitisJ

Sun At 84% on the Pokedex, after being able to transfer some of my old mons from Omega Ruby. I tell you, the GTS stinks. This is my first time ever really using it, and I dislike it so much. Trade evolutions are extremely difficult to find partners for. Anywho, besides those I just have to get a...
  6. techitisJ

Gosh, been an entire month since I've posted anything. In Sun I have been switching between working on the dex, shiny hunting (whether breeding or SOS chaining), or just doing random things and having fun. I have the Dex 75% completed now, so I can get that shiny charm soon, which will make...
  7. techitisJ

Hey, been a few days In Sun I haven't done too much, did a little Poke Pelago stuff, like leveled up my islands. Did some major level up stuff so the finiding Island is all maxed out. Those Pokemon mostly just go stone hunting, so I don't have to worry about stones. I really haven't done too...
  8. techitisJ

Haven't posted in a while, kinda forgot. so here's how it's been. I'm preparing for finals, so I haven't been playing too much, but I did log in quite a few hours on both games today. In Sun I have done some Zygarde Cell hunting. I believe I have about 10 more to go. I also chained for Shiny...
  9. techitisJ

Hadn't realized there was so much to do ost game, but I'll put this in spoilers for those of you who don't want to know the post game Well, I guess I should go play some more of Moon. Have only barely made it to Hau'oli City there.
  10. techitisJ

My little heartstrings have been ripped, gosh this game is just too much! It's too much. I didn't do that training I said I was going to do, and just went right in. Have to say I am a tad dissapointed that the road to Mt. where the League is didn't have any trainers, though it does kind of make...
  11. techitisJ

Haven't posted here in a few days. College finals are coming up and it's keeping me rather busy and away from my 2DS Haven't played Moon at all in these past few days, so don't have anything there. I think I'm satisfied with my exploring in my copy of Sun, I went up and defeated the 7th trial...
  12. techitisJ

I actually haven't been able to lay much these past couple days, with Thanksgiving, and yesterday I spent the day with my mom and my sister. But after seeing Moana in theaters last night (it was beautiful, go see it. You won't regret seeing it's amazing!) I really felt in the mood to play...
  13. techitisJ

I looked at how fast I was going through the game, so I have decided I'm just going to go a little slower with my copy of Sun. Spend some more time training too. I have to admit, this game is significantly harder from X and Y. I just defeated Hapu (kind of weird how her Grand Trial is before the...
  14. techitisJ

Fell asleep before I could play any last night, so after my early class this morning I played for quite a while. I'm finally now taking a break. I got through Team Skull's base in Po Town. Gosh I have to say I loved the little song that the grunts did when you went into the Pokemon center, how...
  15. techitisJ

Gosh it's great to be back home. I'm actually surprised I got to play as much as I did this weekend. Lots of free time, so I managed to clock in about 7 hours in on the game over the weekend. I have made it to Ula'Ula Island, since completing Mallow's Trial, defeating Olivia. I have also now...
  16. techitisJ

Played a few hours this morning, as I don't know how much time I'll have to play over the weekend. Completed Lana and Kiawe's trial, midway through Mallow's trial right now. Wish these three trials weren't streamlined as much, I want to take my time and enjoy the beauty of Akala Island. Had my...
  17. techitisJ

About to challenge Hala. Little bit nervous. My pichu hasn't evolved yet (I hate those friendship evolutions) and he doesn't have a lot of defense at all. I don't have any flying or psychic types that I have trained along side the ones for my main team of Pichu and Torracat. I'm really wishing I...
  18. techitisJ

I got the game about 4 hours ago, and started it about 2 and a half hours ago. Pokemon Sun. Taking a little break right now but as of now I have caught several Pokemon, two of which I am using for my team, My litten, Alaka'i and my pichu, Ka'auki. Just made it to Hau'oli City and got a new cut...