• We are aware of some issues currently affecting the forums, and they are actively being worked on. Thanks for your patience throughout this.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. L

Regice.

Do any of you have an un-needed second/third/fourth Regice sitting in the corner of your pc? I've lost my Black version so I will need one to complete my Pokedex in Black 2. I do not have much to offer right now, but we can figure something out.
  2. L

How tall are you?

So it's simple how tall are you guys? I'm about 1.86cm/6'2feet(?)
  3. L

Whatza happening forum

So I am new here obviously. I like Pokemon and stuff yeah.I joined this site with the username Lyra because I was using Kotone in serebii XD. Anyway I really hope to enjoy the forum and also hope that everyone is nicer than in serebii (I get hate messages for trying to help...) cya people in the...