• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. J

GEN VI: Looking for Diancie! [EU code]

Hi there! I would love to have the recent event Diancie! I live in Finland, and sadly all of the codes in my local/near stores have been given out. [I don't know how many codes was sent to the stores in other regions, but I've heard Finnish Gamestops only got 60 per store] I need the...
  2. J

Looking for Meloetta, remaining shiny event legendaries

Is anyone willing to trade me a Meloetta? Meloetta is one of my favorite Pokémon, but sadly I wasn't able to attend the event. : / Sadly I can't give that much back either, but if you are willing to give me one, I would appriciate it a lot! I'm also looking for the shiny Palkia and Giratina of...
  3. J

Help to complete my BW2 team! Rufflet, Elgyem, Axew needed as EGGS + Keldeo transfer

I just began my Black 2, and I realized, that if I'm gonna catch my team members from the wild, I need to wait for them quite a long time. [And Rufflet isn't even available in my game.] Thus, I decided to get them as eggs. So the Pokémon I would like to have, are following: Rufflet, Axew and...
  4. J

Just something I made for Game Freak's 23rd Anniversary~ and one extra!

Game Freak turns 23 today, so I did a little drawing for Juni-san [My nickname for Masuda, We have tweeted to each other quite much already, so it's okay for him XD Also, he calls me "Ibu-chan"~] and the whole of Game Freak! Masuda retweeted and commented: Mew?&GF!RT @eve_19931001: I would...
  5. J

Are you happy that BW doesn`t include old Pokémon in the main game?

I just wondered if you guys are happy that you don`t see old Mons in the main game. If you ask me, I`m really happy. I just love to use new Pokémon, and anyways, If they were in the main game, I just probably would catch them to full my Dex, nothing more. And besides, who thought that it isn`t...
  6. J

Ponytail Shipping - Zoroark x Ninetales?

I found out this new shipping when I looked Zoroark and thought of Ninetales : D It`s FurryPonytail Shipping. Basically Zoroark x Ninetales shipping! XD And Ponytail, `cos Zoro has one, and Ninetales has lots of tails too~ Does anyone think this is good shipping? XD Oh, and of course...