• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. SirOni

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I'd like to see Blastoise with Lock On. It doesn't really have much that could benefit from it but it's a good aesthetic fit I feel. I like the idea of Hypno learning Follow Me. Hypno sort of has a defensive role so it may be able to make effective use of the move and it would work with its...
  2. SirOni

I found a whole list of these I had so here's some interesting ones: Pidgeot is actually pretty lacking in Special Attacks with Hurricane and Hyper Beam as the best of its STABs. Its next best Normal move is Uproar which just like Hyper Beam isn't so appealing. Since it can learn some...
  3. SirOni

You asked for it.
  4. SirOni

Farfetch'd and Doduo-line definitely can. Looking at the list Decidueye's line may be the only birds with wings that can't learn Fly.
  5. SirOni

Can't shoot arrows while flying.
  6. SirOni

How in the fuck?! That is amazing.