• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Camille

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Сhandеlurе doеs lеarn Flash, athough only via TM. Spеaking of Ghost typеs, I havе rеcеntly discovеrеd that Spiritomb can't lеarn Payback whilе raising onе in Black 2. It makеs absolutеly no sеnsе.
  2. Camille

Agreed, and there is also Double Kick.
  3. Camille

All Pokemon that learn Surf via TR should also be able to learn Whirlpool by TM, even non-water ones such as Haxorus and Heliolisk. In HeartGold/SoulSilver, if a Pokemon was compartible with the former, the it was compartible with the latter, too, so I've no idea why it was dropped in Sw/Sh.
  4. Camille

It is somewhat odd that Dragonair and Dragonite can't learn Smart Strike, despite being able to learn Horn Drill by TM in Generation I.
  5. Camille

I'm puzzled by the fact Celebi can't learn Psyshock, which is an amazing move for dealing with Blissey and Tentacruel.
  6. Camille

Minior can't learn Earth Power for some reason, despite most Rock-types getting it (and many lacking Special Attack to use it effectively).