• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokemon Legends: Arceus Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=FPax78BVkTo
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Random Images Remastered (v4)

3. FinnishPokéFan92

4. FinnishPokéFan92

5. FinnishPokéFan92

6. FinnishPokéFan92

Review S23 EP39: Octo-Gridlock at the Gym!

I'm sorry, but I have to do this...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Review S23 EP39: Octo-Gridlock at the Gym!

The episode is now out in the UK. Please keep all the spoilers hidden.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Anime & Manga General Discussion

It wasn't that giant. I think it was Water Gun, but we'll have to wait until Dracovish is commanded to use a move to confirm it.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Controversial opinions

IMO, the dub music started making the dub unpleasant to watch during the Black & White series. Or at least, the quality of music between the original and the dub grew dramatically.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Superman 64 comes to mind for me. Or at least that game was horribly unfinished.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Remakes have become something the fandom expects. Originally, they were mainly made to fill up holes in the Pokédex, but now, Game Freak is almost obliged to make them in a cycle.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

The next year's time is going to be full of great Pokémon games. First New Snap, then BDSP, and then Legends.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Post your most recent saved image

14. FinnishPokéFan92

Thoughts on BW

For me, it's the effect the cancelled two-parter could've had on the series but never got to show us, and the Unova League. Especially Cameron and the wasted potential in Virgil. I've ranted a lot about Cameron in the past, so I don't feel like ranting again, since I'm pretty sure everyone who...
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Controversial opinions

No. But my post was about all the Leagues.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Controversial opinions

For me, the Unova League is the worst League Conference, followed by the Indigo League. They're the lower tier Leagues for me. Hoenn is in the middle. Kalos is the lowest of the high ranking Leagues for me (due to how rushed it was). It is then followed by Johto, while the Sinnoh and Alola...
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

The Lorekeepers' Club (An all-purpose thread for deep dives about how the Pokémon world works)

This reminds me of the Canalave Library. I think some people have special powers like this in the Pokémon world because the Sinnoh myths tell of people having evolved from Pokémon, just like humans in real life evolved from animals (specifically apes).
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Thoughts on BW

BW happens to be the pet peeve for many Pokémon anime fans. Myself included. But I won't deny that I can also understand your point of view.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

Post your most recent saved image

20. FinnishPokéFan92

Your controversial opinions

I think some people like Marnie just because of her looks, or at least place more weight on her looks and personality than the influence she has in the story.