Search results for query: *

1. Minya_Nouvelle

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

My head cannon is that eggs and natural birth are separate things. I think I remember instances of the later being discussed in different contexts. And as far as I know; the only dex entries that make reference to eggs are from Pokemon whose real world counterpart would actually lay eggs (like...
  2. Minya_Nouvelle

While I don't think we'll see other cities or any of the natural landmarks/caves; I do think there is a non-zero chance that elements of the directly connecting routes are implemented into the game/considered part of the Outer Limits of the city. Route 4 was very developed and had mostly...
  3. Minya_Nouvelle

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

The best I can think of too, but I'm glad at least I'm not the only one who think it looks off. My main issue with thinking it is vulpix is the bit on the left looks like an ear that's pointed upwards, which doesn't seem right if we are looking at the top of its head. But my brain has a hard...
  4. Minya_Nouvelle

Apologies if this has been asked, but I've been trying to figure out what one of the pokemon on the "candy wrappers?" in Peachy's stall is. There are 5 different wrappers and 4 of the 5 are returning pokemon native to Kitakami (Duskull; Lotad; Crawdaunt; Gligar). I can't identify the white...
  5. Minya_Nouvelle

This is what I really want too. Malva doesn't seem like the type of character who would just give up on everything and she seem like she could be a fun main villain. I love how dark and sarcastic what little we got of her dialogue is. My impression is that Xerosic pushed Lysandre into using the...
  6. Minya_Nouvelle

In regards to the time period debate; I wanted to throw in my thoughts. This is mostly just a personal concern, but I'm just not sure how a Kalos prequel would work from a story telling perspective given the little info we know. Of course; all of these issues could be dissmised by retconning...
  7. Minya_Nouvelle

In light of recent VGC news

It can take 100s of games just to unlock RANKED in league of legends. Grinding essence to unlock abilities/runes doesn't automatically make you better at competitive but it's what you have to do. The barrier to entry that is EV training is nothing in comparison. Also, you don't have to gaslight me.
  8. Minya_Nouvelle

In light of recent VGC news

Your proposal makes very little sense when 5/6 of the pokemon on the winning team aren't even breed-able. I don't understand the Pokemon Community's obsession with how supposedly difficult and how long it takes to make a competitive team. It's really not that difficult or that time consuming...
  9. Minya_Nouvelle

I think it will have an evo. The battle screenshots on the website show it alongside other unevolved pokemon; munchlax and yanma.
  10. Minya_Nouvelle

It's taken me a bit to process everything we learned yesterday, but I'm really pleasantly pleased by everything. Getting new evolutions for gen 8 pokemon is a super welcome surprise. Duraludon was the most forgettable gen 8 pokemon for me, but Archaludon looks really cool. I thought it looked a...
  11. Minya_Nouvelle

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

The dataminer you are referencing is the one that said Blaziken is going to come September 14 https://twitter.com/ElChicoEevee/status/1681171317087694848?s=20
  12. Minya_Nouvelle

I know probably no one really cares, but my guess is that Cafe Remix news will be an event for Tatsugiri. Data for it was in the last datamine and its like the mascot for Worlds or something. Also, Blaziken is apparently planned for September for Unite. It will probably just be the official...
  13. Minya_Nouvelle

We are for sure getting an announcement of a mewtwo 7-star terra raid. Khu tweeted about it, but I think it's also been confirmed by data mines? I think the most realistic expectation we can hope for in terms of surprise reveals would be Gens 1-3 on NSO. I would personally be ecstatic for a new...
  14. Minya_Nouvelle

35 minutes seems really long, but I guess if they have to talk about 2 DLCs and Detective Pikachu it makes sense. For reference, previous direct lengths were: Feb 2021: 20 mins Aug 2021: 27 Feb 2022: 14 Aug 2022: 19 Feb 2023: 25 The closest was the Aug 2021 direct which had to talk about BDSP...
  15. Minya_Nouvelle

So I've seen some people saying that we are meant to solve for X 7+8+1 = 6 + 1 + X ; where x = 9 Previously, he posted "19th" so people are guessing that he's saying Teal Mask will release on the September 19th (19/9) I've also seen the theory that 6 + 1 + X means that teal mask will...
  16. Minya_Nouvelle

This is probably related to his other post about 7 + 8 + 1 where people assumed that 7 was the number of new pokemon in teal mask 8 for indigo disk and 1 mythical/event pokemon. How it's related, idk.
  17. Minya_Nouvelle

Minya's Art Thread

Thanks so much!
  18. Minya_Nouvelle

Minya's Art Thread

Oh look, hey. I made digital art. This took me 5 hours, yay!
  19. Minya_Nouvelle

Dataminers from MastersEX have discovered code indicating the high likelyhood of a Pokemon Presents on August 8 2023 at 9am EDT
  20. Minya_Nouvelle

Do you think Cyrano is the villain in the Indigo Disk?

It would be kind of funny if Cryano was evil and the total opposite of Clavell On a side note though; I just noticed that his scarf looks like honedge's sash.
Back
Top Bottom