Search results for query: *

1. BraixenFennekin

Review JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

OH... MY... GOD!!! My favorite Pokémon character Serena returned! This episode will remind me of the whole Pokemon the Series: XY episodes! And her Braixen evolved into Delphox! And this episode was wholesome and amazing!
  2. BraixenFennekin

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Oh and that reminds me when Serena and Aria competed in Kalos contest
  3. BraixenFennekin

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

I can't wait for Serena's return after XY140
  4. BraixenFennekin

Preview JN017: Hibanny, Use Your Flaming Kick! Face Tomorrow!!

I'm not sure that Scorbunny will evolve, but he will learn a new move
  5. BraixenFennekin

Review JN010: The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal!

Aww… that Dragonair (before evolving into Dragonite) is very cute! And Ash caught a newly evolved Dragonite. I give this episode an A.
  6. BraixenFennekin

Preview JN003: Fushigisou, Isn't it Mysterious?

The Team Rocket (one of the worst Pokémon villains next to Team Lysandre) is going to return since the series finale of Sun and Moon series
  7. BraixenFennekin

Review JN001: Pikachu is Born!

The premiere episode for the new series is awesome. Now it reminds me of my childhood. It is how Pichu evolved into Pikachu 4 years earlier. And Kangaskhan with the baby played with Baby Pokémon Pichu before evolving. I give this episode an A.
  8. BraixenFennekin

Misty vs May vs Dawn vs Iris vs Serena?

Top 5 best female Poké girls 5 - Iris 4 - Misty 3 - Dawn 2 - May 1 - Serena
  9. BraixenFennekin

Review SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

This final episode of Sun and Moon series was so awesome. I was so surprised that Ash couldn't leave Alola without saying goodbye to all of his classmates and Rotom Dex. And Mallow said goodbye to Shaymin (which turned into Sky Forme). Also, Team Rocket said goodbye to Bewear, Mimikyu, Stufful...
  10. BraixenFennekin

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Well, if it's over, I'm going to miss the Bewear rescuer, and Solgaleo. Well, next week, more emotional episode. If the special episode comes on 10th November and not on English dub, this means will be the season finale of Sun and Moon: Ultra Legends
  11. BraixenFennekin

Review SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

well, this is it! we have reached the finals' week for the Sun and Moon series! And as for the episode, it was a little emotional. First off, Magearna gained consience, which is similar to M19 movie. And as for Ash, his Naganadel returned to his homeworld. I give this episode an A.
  12. BraixenFennekin

Review SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

wow! Impressive episode. Ash has finally won the exhibition match after 20 years of attempt of being any of Region's champion. I give this episode a 10/10! Excellent episode. I would say that Ash's Pikachu used 10,000,000 Bolt Thunderbolt Z-Move to defeat Kukui's Tapu Koko.
  13. BraixenFennekin

Review SM143: Conclusion! Gaogaen VS Nyaheat!!

wow! What an episode to end! Ash's Torracat managed to defeat Kukui's Incineroar when they used Fire Z-Move's Dynamic Full Flame (Inferno Overdrive). As a result, Ash's Torracat evolved into Incineroar, but however, with too much energy he spent, it fainted. I give this episode an A++.
  14. BraixenFennekin

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

So, this means Ash will say goodbye to his classmates, Samuel Oak, and Professor Kukui/Masked Royal. This will be 2 week break until the new series of Sword and Shield, unless, the special episode of Sun and Moon airs on November 10.
  15. BraixenFennekin

Review S22 EP32: Living on the Cutting Edge!

Kartana's reverse voice: Again, again, I cut a worthless object! I wonder someone will upload the Who's That Pokémon segment video, if Kevin C quits YouTube
  16. BraixenFennekin

SwSh Glimwood Tangle Live Stream

Those 2 Ponytas Galarian Form were so cute! Too bad we didn't saw that Rapidash when Camera was shut off.
  17. BraixenFennekin

Review SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

That last Blast Burn (used by Alain's Charizard) was so instense. It re-used again (this time with Kukui's Incineroar), but Ash's Torracat absorbed the firey necklace, but it was burned, which Ash was forced to recall. I give this episode a B.
  18. BraixenFennekin

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

wow! It finally did it. Ash finally won the Pokémon League Conference! I waited 20 years for Ash becoming the champion. The batle was so intense. Ash's Lycanroc vs Gladion's Lycanroc. It end up with Ash winning with Lycanroc's Counter, which caused Gladion's Midnight Lycanroc to be fainted when...
  19. BraixenFennekin

Review S22 EP29: A Recipe for Success!

@theworldofkevinc, you haven't made Who's That Pokémon video in a long time.
  20. BraixenFennekin

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

It's Deja Vu all over again! Three years ago, Lysandre and his Zyagrde (Z1 and Z2) destroyed many parts of Kalos houses and stadiums. Let's hope Dia and Zeraora (and Guzzlord) doesn't destroy all of the Alla islands.
Back
Top Bottom