Search results for query: *

1. Sean Brown

Should regional variants become a series mainstay?

Nope. They shouldn't. It would make no sense if alolan sandshrews suddenly start appearing in Mt. Moon in the gen 10 remakes of frlg.
  2. Sean Brown

Thoughts on Lycanroc Dusk

I personally think that it's trash. The design looks like an upgraded version of the midday form, and it dosen't quite stand out compititive-wise. Only thing good about it is it's ability.
  3. Sean Brown

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It's okay. I'm not a big fan though. Lucario
  4. Sean Brown

Least Favourite Pokemon?

I hate zubats, geodudes, whismurs, wingulls, celesteelas, tapu finis, and mantines.
  5. Sean Brown

Spoilers Ultra Wormholes Discussion

I have found five shinies so far. Given the fact that I never ever encountered a shiny in my multiple playthroughs of the games before usum, other that that dumb red gyarados, of course, makes my finding truly amazing. This is what I did and still do. Went to the GF building in Heahea, and got...
  6. Sean Brown

It was a powehouse in my recent gameplay of Pokémon silver. Helped me beat Red. So, I respect it. With its Magic Bounce, It seems to be best suited for taking on status inflicters/entry hazard inducers and stalling pokemon. Magikarp
  7. Sean Brown

Favorite Bug-type(s)?

Scizor and Goliscopod look cool and are strong as well. Other than that, well, bug types suck. That's just my personal opinion, of course.
  8. Sean Brown

It sucks, both in the games and in the anime. Charizard
  9. Sean Brown

Disappeared SM characters

What do you want Suiren's sisters and Mamane's parents to do? Appear outta random and start battling team skull? I do agree about the Kanto vulpix though. I wanted it to join Ash's party.
  10. Sean Brown

It's been exactly one year: What are your thoughts on Sun & Moon animé so far?

I love it. Static Ash did not look like a good idea at first, but as the show progressed, I became used to it.
  11. Sean Brown

An AU without Ash

Not much would have changed, other than the realities of some random, non-important people. There would've been another chosen one, who would have happened to accidentally stumble upon Shimouti Island before movie 2000's events and the tapus might have chosen some other trainer worthy enough to...
  12. Sean Brown

What kind of pokemon player are you?

I'm a competitive player. I find utilizing my brain for tactics in battles against human players and other such stuff much more engrossing than fiddling with mindless computer codes for no reason.
  13. Sean Brown

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

I hated what they did with the Ultra Megalopolis. It really does end up being just a hallway/corridor and an elevator. Not even explorable during postgame. What happened? What was even the point of advertising this thing? Also, I hate mantines.
  14. Sean Brown

Best New 7 generation USUM Pokemons, ability, move and ingame strategies?

All the new USUM mons : Dusk Lycanroc - f***ing trash that would be outclassed by mega aero even if it wasnt, s*** stats and s*** moves Poipole - nfe Naganadel - this comes really close but its stats just fall short if it had +10 speed and +20 special attack (which would give it 570 bst like the...
  15. Sean Brown

Hi!

Hi! Nice to meet you all. I am Sean, and I've been a Pokéfan since I was like, five. I'm a man of few words, a loner you could say, so I won't write much here. But, just to let you guys know, I am excited to be a part of the community. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom