Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Obscure Pokémon game trivia

In Scarlet and Violet's code, Shiinotic is mistakenly classified as a Mythical Pokémon, because its Japanese name is similar to that of Marshadow, so a typo of some kind has likely occurred at some point.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Call me crazy, but there actually was a part of me that suspected a Kalos game was coming, based on the simple fact that the Kalos trio are the only box art Legendaries to not appear in Scarlet and Violet in some fashion. So I guess you could say that The Indigo Disk covered our return to Unova...
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

What is your most commonly received reaction?

Likes at 45,179.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

The last time I saw Ingo, he disappeared into this weird portal in space-time. I hope he's okay.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

dances to upbeat music
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

randomly plays a vuvuzela into a loudspeaker
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

I prefer spoons, thanks.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I figured a regular Revive wasn't good enough. I'm a Raichu! Zzzzap! 42. Another Toon.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah, I've been very inactive in the Forums for the last 12 months. Only now I realize how genuinely I've missed all of you. uses a Max Revive So good to see you again. Seeing that username after so long made me smile.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Mythical Pokémon are all about being so mysterious and forgotten that there is next to no in-game lore about them. That's what sets them apart from Legendary Pokémon.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I do not know how it was not seen, but it wasn't. The story is called "the untold story" because it is literally that: there was been no one to tell the story until now.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Pecharunt didn't take part in the battle or the cave raid, so I'd say it's possible it simply went unnoticed.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

He seems to have not known about Pecharunt's involvement in the story, so I don't think there was enough evidence to point out that a fourth Pokémon was involved, especially since it didn't take part in the fight.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Ogerpon is different in that there actually was a person who knew that Ogerpon was innocent and relayed the story forward on to an NPC whom you happen to luckily meet. The only people who knew Pecharunt's backstory were the old couple, but they lived who knows where, and it's unknown if they...
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

There was no one left alive to narrate the story who isn't a Pokémon. Hence why it's not told by anyone in-game.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Because no one involved who isn't a Pokémon is alive to tell any of it, and so little people were involved that it's no surprise that no written record exists either.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

favorite league club room style?

I unlocked all of them, and I think I like the futuristic one that most due to the references it contains.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Pecharunt's backstory revealed!
Back
Top Bottom