Search results for query: *

1. TheLazyEgg

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Love the new avatar, ii kanji. I've probably asked this before, but does anyone have any fic recs? I've read a ton of them and have read them multiple times and need more.
  2. TheLazyEgg

I wanted this fic for so long and I didn't know it was here and I should come by more often, guys, I've been neglecting this board. Fanfic is so addictive, though, now I need more! More! MOOOOOORE!!!
  3. TheLazyEgg

I probably should have spoiler tagged that, shouldn't I? I guess I can go back and do so now. I'm always so happily surprised when I watch Pokemon subbed because I forget how much I enjoy the characterizations. It's like a completely different show from the English dub. (Unrelated note...
  4. TheLazyEgg

Listen, I'm gonna need about 6,000 fanfics about what was going on offscreen that night. And, actually, my favorite reaction of hers was at the very end when she told Nyarth that it was okay to let Dohidoide go because Kojirou might not survive otherwise and then she looks over at him and... I...
  5. TheLazyEgg

It's never bad to think of scenes from that episode!
  6. TheLazyEgg

These?
  7. TheLazyEgg

I had read all of these except for To the Ends of the Earth and I really enjoyed it. Very well written. I'm currently working on a multichap Rocketshippy fic, too. I have a bad history of abandoning fics, though, so I'm trying to absolutely complete the whole thing before I upload a single...
  8. TheLazyEgg

I'm afraid that I've ran out of fanfiction to read! Do you guys have any recommendations?
  9. TheLazyEgg

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Just a ton of Drive-By Truckers lately; specifically, "Tornadoes," "Ronnie and Neil," "Carl Perkins' Cadillac," "Three Great Alabama Icons," and "Wallace."
  10. TheLazyEgg

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Tornadoes" by Drive-By Truckers
  11. TheLazyEgg

:X3: That sounds promising. Also, I've started my own Rocketshipping Tumblr blog, so if anyone here is around over there, drop me a line and I can tell you my blog's name.
  12. TheLazyEgg

First off, the thing that I've thought every time I watch it is that Jessie looks beautiful in the outfit the doc gives her and with her hair up. I mean, I even included a throwaway line in my fic where she's putting her hair up in a bun because I loved the way it looked so much. Now, for...
  13. TheLazyEgg

I've watched more that I remember! Once I started looking up some of those recommended episodes on Bulbapedia, I remembered more of them. It's been a while since I watched Noodles! Roamin' Off and Training Daze, though, so...I'll have to watch them again. A Fork in the Road! A Parting of the...
  14. TheLazyEgg

Thanks, guys! I would have entered it in one of the contests, but I didn't read about the contests until after I had already posted it on AO3. :oops: So, I've been away from the fandom for a long, long time. Like, I think the last time I watched a full series of Pokemon was back in Johto. I...
  15. TheLazyEgg

Merry Christmas, y'all-- Making Christmas Memories
  16. TheLazyEgg

Ooooh. I wrote a Rocketshippy fic for Christmas. Should I share it?
  17. TheLazyEgg

Oy, that's a good one. My opinion, take it or leave it, is that neither of them are against it as an institution. Jessie seems to see it as a fantasy, but her version of the fantasy has gotten much more realistic as time has gone on. I mean, think about her imagined version of marriage in...
  18. TheLazyEgg

So, the moment that got me into the ship was when James pulled Jessie into the balloon at the end of Holy Matrimony, so that one will always be near and dear to my heart. However, the episode that I always seem to go back to because I just think it is too sweet and want to read an infinite...
  19. TheLazyEgg

I am new around here! I've been a Rocketshipper since well before I knew what that even meant (let's see... the Charizard VHS tape came out in 2000 and had Holy Matrimony! on it...soo.....17 or so years of Rocketshipping?)
  20. TheLazyEgg

I am far too lazy to be counted on to do that. :D
Back
Top Bottom