Search results for query: *

1. SwadloonBoy

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

Hi, Shield Player here with most exclusives available to trade (except Eiscue and it’s torturous %2 encounter rate). what I’m looking for help with~ 1. Darumaka 2. Farfetch’d 3. Stonejourner 4. 2 Bird & 2 Dino Fossils 5. Tart Apple or just Flapple itself 6. Scorbunny & Sobble (can trade...
  2. SwadloonBoy

After spending over an hour trying to find 5% Larvitar to no avail ,I’ve only got Corsola & Ponyta so far. I can also trade over the Shield-exclusive Apple and fossils
  3. SwadloonBoy

Cool, my friend code is 5970-5161-8230. Playing now; I’ll message you when I’ve caught all the exclusives
  4. SwadloonBoy

I have Shield if you want to trade exclusives
  5. SwadloonBoy

Looking to trade my Corsola for a Darumaka if at all possible :S friend code: 5970-5161-8230
  6. SwadloonBoy

Review SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Here we are, folks...the Sun & Moon anime finale. It’s been 3 years in the making, and while I’m excited that Pokémon is moving on to yet another gen, leaving this one behind will definitely be bittersweet ;( the concept of them having a “summer vacation” is very confusing considering time...
  7. SwadloonBoy

Review SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

Binging these last 2 episodes together :( Farewell Sun & Moon series, this is gonna be rough we already have to say goodbye to Naganadel one minute into the ep ;( I wonder if the rest of Ash’s team will be let go in this ep or if they’ll just be forced to live with Kukui/Oak for eternity :0...
  8. SwadloonBoy

Review SM144: Alola's Strongest Z! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

picking up where we left off last week with Naganadel vs. Tapu-Koko...personally, I’m pulling for Ash so he doesn’t have to end this series on a loss they wasted no time getting rid of Naganadel this episode, haha. Now it’s time for Pikachu to shine. Already some beautiful battle animation...
  9. SwadloonBoy

Review SM143: Conclusion! Gaogaen VS Nyaheat!!

picking up where we left off last week with the Lucario vs. Naganadel match-up. These are both Pokémon I’ve used on my in-game teams so unfortunately I can’t pick a side :3 actually listened to the full intro this week because I know we have so few episodes left with this series ;-( the emphasis...
  10. SwadloonBoy

Review SM142: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!

breaking down my thoughts for the week~ Lycanroc still standing after being dropped from the stratosphere is kinda eye-roll inducing, but good for Ash, I s’pose! and Lugarugan is down...and I’m fine with him being the first Pokémon out considering how much he got to shine in Ash last’s...
  11. SwadloonBoy

Review SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Back again to dish out my thoughts on this week’s episode :D we start out the episode with Kukui’s lying ass finally being exposed...hope Burnet makes him sleep on the couch for 3 weeks for being such a liar >:) of course she just has heart eyes for him.....rolls eyes Like I’m sorry y’all, but...
  12. SwadloonBoy

Review SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

SwadloonBoy’s thoughts on this week’s ep~ if Kukui doesn’t come clean about his alter ego before this series is over, I’m RIOTING TRio planning their scheme for several episodes on end only to be taken down by Guzzlord in 5 seconds <333 using Baby-Doll eyes to avoid getting eaten is a very...
  13. SwadloonBoy

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

ok, so I had the outcome of this episode spoiled to me because literally every corner of the internet was talking about this, but anyways... Here’s my thoughts on this monumental episode :3 Pikachu destroying Zoroark with that Normal type Z-move was a truly epic moment, but I was very...
  14. SwadloonBoy

Review SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

SwadloonBoy’s Weekly Thoughts~ alright so I definitely suspected Meltan would be evolving in this episode based on last week’s preview, but I definitely didn’t need Rotom to spoil it for me in the pre-ep trivia question -_- Ash’s mom has arrived omg :3 It’s always a pleasure to have Delia in...
  15. SwadloonBoy

Review SM137: Undefeated Emperor Guzma!

Ash vs. Guzma I didn’t expect Torracat to go down so early in the Episode :( You fought a good fight, sweet prince Ash chooses Pikachu as his next Pokémon, making Lycanroc his only Pokémon yet to battle in the league, which makes me think we’ll get an epic Lycanroc vs. Lycanroc battle in the...
  16. SwadloonBoy

Review SM136: Rising Fire! There's More Than One Rival!!

SwadloonBoy here, back once again for my weekly Sun & Moon anime hot takes! I never really cared much for Tutonator when it was first revealed for the games, but I’m glad it’s gotten such a chance to shine in the anime; I’m finding myself rooting for the big guy just because of how much more...
  17. SwadloonBoy

Review SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

SwadloonBoy’s thoughts.... Satoshi practicing against Kaki with Torracat, maybe Torracat will actually get to battle this round :3 Lillie rooting for her bother who hardly ever visits her over Kaki......what an unloyal friend wow Kaki is gonna be an absolute nightmare of an older brother when...
  18. SwadloonBoy

Review SM134: Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

SwadloonBoy’s weekly recap~ Kaki vs. Sophocles...rooting for Kiawe just because it would make more sense as he’s been built up as the superior battler, but I honestly don’t care how this battle goes tbh...whoever wins is doomed to lose in the next round anyways Meltan spinning its head around...
  19. SwadloonBoy

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

Late to the party, but here to post my thoughts as per usual... -going into this episode rooting for Ash to win...because doy; it’d be nice to have our protag finally win a league after all these years -DID HAU REALLY WIN WTFFFFFFFFF -or are they about to pull a gag on all of us...I’m sorry...
  20. SwadloonBoy

Review SM132: Overcome Junaiper!

SwadloonBoy’s thoughts of the week... Wingull making a Rowlet face LOL <3 lol at Ash’s friends telling him to stop being dumb and just use Torracat to beat Decidueye...but NOOO...we have to go with this trope of the unevolved starter being its evolved form for the millionth time in this show’s...
Back
Top Bottom