• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. LunarCaliber

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I am thinking maybe James will get a goblin-like Pokémon and Jesse winds up getting a fairy/ghost Banshee pokemon in SwSh anime. Agreed, Mimyku is my least favorite pokemon. I feels bad for pikachu,because it picked on Pikachu. I don't know what they will do with Mimyku. Guys,Thank you for...
  2. LunarCaliber

3. LunarCaliber

Hi Guys, I was working on my art piece yesterday for my theory. I was working on this theory for awhile,but I will tell you guys about it when you guys has mentioned Ash capturing Mythical pokemon. Here's my theory: I don't think Ash is human that begins with since the beginning of the series...
  4. LunarCaliber

I hope the female trainer will turn out to be Selena. Well, I do have a theory that the Sword and Shield anime will conclude Ash's character (I hope It could give us explanationion that he is so special) ,but I don't know Game Freak will do that if they go that route and I could see it will...
  5. LunarCaliber

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I am thinking maybe the main character in the game will turn to be a mythical Pokémon that bases on elf changeling in fairy lore.
  6. LunarCaliber

I am thinking that Ash will get sobble, Steam punk Clemont (if he comes back) will get a Scorbunny, and Selena (with 8th Gen female trainer's look) will get a Grookey.
  7. LunarCaliber

I think I will tell you guys my theory tomorrow. I have to go to bed now. Good night,Guys. :giggle:
  8. LunarCaliber

Well, Selena did changed her looks in XYZ. I don't mind she have main female trainer,because the female main trainer have a similar hairstyle to Selena's XYZ's looks. I could imagine she and her mother moves to Galar after the events of XYZ when ash was at the Alolah athe the time. I don't think...
  9. LunarCaliber

I heard we are getting news on the 22nd of this month and there's going to be the box legendaries and the 1st bird and rodent of this region.:unsure:
  10. LunarCaliber

Guys, remember that kalos theory I had posted awhile back on the faeries? I decided to more stuff to it,because I could see Galar region ties in with Ash in the anime and I could see the games will play out similar to the games if they are going to follow lore in the games. Do you guys would...
  11. LunarCaliber

I wouldn't mind it will be Selana again,but I could see her personality will adapt into a fighter personality in order to protect her best friend Ash. I hope she gen 8th Gen's female trainer looks,because I love the design of the female trainer. As long, if it isn't Lillie tag along, I am ok...
  12. LunarCaliber

Anyway, I hope animation of Sword and Shield have a way better than Sun and Moon's cartoonish style and have a darker feel to it. I also hope Ash will look similar to 8th Gen boy trainer but looks more like Rex from XC2. I would like to see that it have a CGI/2d hybrid looks like we had see in...
  13. LunarCaliber

I was looking any rumors on there,but mostly of the stuff is hentei garbage. :sick:
  14. LunarCaliber

I could see James will play a big part in Sword and Shield,because he came from a noble family and probably his family were originated from there. I could imagine he will be recognize by the Knights and probably they will wind up keep on calling him "Lord James",because his dad is very good...
  15. LunarCaliber

I do like this rumor,because it's close to fairy lore and I am writing that base on it. I also begins reading books where the story will go if this rumor becomes true.
  16. LunarCaliber

I just noticed something when I was working on my theory. I had noticed about Rainbow Rocket's headquarter looks a lot like Big Ben and maybe Rainbow Rocket secretly has taken over the Galar Region. I think the Lord runs the wolf castle is working with them and they let the evil lord is...
  17. LunarCaliber

I heard you guys had issues on last forum and I decided to stay away for awhile until everything was settled. I also heard that the forum was shutted down because Kingdom red and Kingdom green. I believe it was the same guy Piuk was trolling people again,but I think he is doing again with that...
  18. LunarCaliber

That's the main reason why I came here,because I has been wondering that they will take a dark twist with the Meltans and Rainbow Rocket,because they are mistreated those poor meltans. I saw pieces of Sun and Moon anime on YouTube.
Back
Top Bottom