• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. MissingName

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Let’s go will be a massive success thanks to the casuals. Gen8 I think will lose players as many casuals will be tired again of Pokémon so let’s go will end selling more than gen8. And so they will decide to make more let’s go game instead of hardcore games
  2. MissingName

I will lol if KH3 will be out in November. For sure if I have to choose between it and let’s go i’ll go for kh. Let’s go is really a money grabber born in few months only to make easy money thanks to casuals
  3. MissingName

I won’t buy this game. They had everything already done, they simply redo the characters (quite ugly they have even face textured. Not even modeled) and some squared building that are super easy to do. Map, dialogues, pokemon were already there. So I think they did 5 month of develop for this...
  4. MissingName

Can’t wait to see what new spInoff we are getting this year ;)
  5. MissingName

Not really. My friends that still play go are not Pokémon fan, they simply play it because they liked the first gens but they don’t play 3ds games or switch and they don’t even know how many gens are there
  6. MissingName

The fun thing is that half of the players in go are bot. Like people with 10 accounts on the bot. It’s easy to say “we have 10000000000 active players” when every player has 5/10 account on necrobot
  7. MissingName

Too good to be true xD the real one must have: bug catcher on the bg, pikachu vs eevee not blastoise vs charizard (are you insane?!? XD) and the graphics must be like USUM... and grid based ahah
  8. MissingName

View: https://twitter.com/NGameTheCube/status/996920966348353536 ??
  9. MissingName

what do you mean a Go clone? for home console? really? oh dear...
  10. MissingName

Piuk is fake imho. He simply posts things that are popular. Last time he did with the ground and flying eevee (because everyone were talking about them)... now everyone are talking about kanto and here he is. He never talked about kanto, but now he changed his mind. FAKE NEWS! xD
  11. MissingName

Vegetable Bird is a fake. He is supersaturn3 back from the dead. and supersaturn3 was fake, if anyone was wondering
  12. MissingName

yes he was him, and based on data from actual sources i think. even in the best period, the VGC numbers and spectators on twitch were really low.
  13. MissingName

I have to agree with this: View: https://twitter.com/triforcezard/status/989935229837152256?s=21 If they continue that way with these numbers, next time they won’t even have the money to pay an announcer or even a stage xD
  14. MissingName

It was a possible solution to mix all the rumors. AND if this will be true, it would be really bad
  15. MissingName

I agree. Also if they will really do that so half game in an hd region not gridbased and half region grid based on kanto... as a part of tradition vs innovation... this would be really a terrible and stupid concept and game design imho
  16. MissingName

I know that it would be a regression and I don’t want to go back to kanto or grid kanto too. This is why I asked you your personal thoughts if this will be the case
  17. MissingName

How would you react if we get a gen 7 game with ultra warp holes -> different dimensions, so we get like 30 new mons, a new hd zone (not grid based like alola ... innovation with the new battle system) and entering a warp hole you get also kanto zone (tradition: grid based like the lapras photo...
  18. MissingName

Gamefreak is the evil team in their games ahah
  19. MissingName

They are both fake and clickbaiter. Better avoid them
Back
Top Bottom