Search results for query: *

• Users: Feign
  • Order by date
  1. Feign

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

All ye nonbelievers who said the Masuda/Ohmori interview where they talk about making a semi-open world game was just referring to let's go, rejoice! We are all winners now. Seriously, it looks amazing! The ground textures are, uhm, but the models! They look so good. The Pokemon have some color...
  2. Feign

Obviously Cynthia and Diantha live in a cabin together just generally being better than any of us could ever hope to be.
  3. Feign

I definitely think they've had Gen IV remakes on their mind when making this engine. It just feels so open and scenic. It's why I'm happy we haven't gotten remakes yet, because I don't think the 3DS would have done it justice. I mean, the hair physics when going into battle are such a small, but...
  4. Feign

They don't need to be in the games to be important to them. I mean the trailer opens with Fletchling architecture. Kalos had a ton of Unova references in the first third, which made me love the game until it just...stopped, going so far as to have the golden Serperior gates leading to a mansion...
  5. Feign

I hope so. I just noticed the new Pokeball in the Japanese logo is on the uniform. I also think having everything be a repurposed arena wouldn't necessarily go against industrialism. The double gated region divide is pretty interesting, though. It's one of the reasons Piuk's rumors popped into...
  6. Feign

I like it so much more now. Maybe I can continue my always start grass streak. Only broken once by XY. Couldn't resist Froakie.
  7. Feign

I was wondering about Sobble's posing. This makes a lot of sense, especially with how they were introduced. I like how it showed off what each type was strong against, with fire burning the grass, and water putting out the fire. Then grass just starts tapping a stick, threatening to beat poor...
  8. Feign

Yeah. That's exactly how I'm feeling. I'm wondering if the praise trials got means that this is their way if merging the two ideas. Regional themes, this time being a sports arena.
  9. Feign

I'm thinking the zoom in on the map was to show its scale. I'm hoping, at least. And I think the trains will stop it from being linear. Unova was a very simplistic set of routes and B2W2 helped tremendously. I'm hoping tjey're taking lessons from that, but we'll have to wait and see. I admit...
  10. Feign

I'm sure this has been brought up, but is anyone else thinking this whole game is going to take the whole soccer thing and make it the main driving force of the region. Evil team's being sports teams extreme. Looking at a high res version of a map, I keep seeing these buildings that must be...
  11. Feign

How many elemental monkeys do we have now, too?
  12. Feign

I just fought a Sköll in Kingdom Hearts. Now I know where that came from. Thank you! I love learning these things.
  13. Feign

I'm back for some crack theorizing. It's reveal day! This is half joking, half serious, so take it mostly in jest, but... What if the Piuk leaks were true, and because he was only working on "a portion of the game" was actually working on both Let's Go and SwoSh. I only bring this up due to the...
  14. Feign

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

I just want menace to be back in the games. Masuda talked about how early on, before they understood the appeal, there was an emphasis on the monster aspect of Pocket Monsters. So Viridian Forest was given this moody music to give off a sense of mystery and unease. I think that really added to...
  15. Feign

What would you like to see in a pokemon spin-off?

I really want a full scale camping sim that ends up being semi-open world with a forest and special areas to explore that make the world feel more real. Less puzzle solving so the camera could be freely rotated. Based on a redwood forest. Pokemon would be true to size and you could start out...
  16. Feign

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I think it's more that people on one side have felt abandoned so they feel forced into choosing a side. Relativity in accessibility and whatnot. If Ishihara delivers it'll die down. And I think Nintendo has been killing it with Switch and listening to what their core fans want in games. Smash...
  17. Feign

The last part is what I find so compelling about the rumors. There are a lot of things that almost fit, but Game Freak have changed designs in the past to better suit the rest of the regions Pokedex. I don't think they are confirmed in any way, it's just something fun to look back at while we...
  18. Feign

Yeah, they love breaking tradition, but I'd be surprised if the movie being titled Evolution has no new evolutions of its star or any of the Pokemon that appeared in the first movie. That leaves a lot of options, though. I really disliked the mega designs mewtwo received, though, and especially...
  19. Feign

I mean, I completely agree. I'm just worried that a game takes at least 3 years to develop and at the typical start of development, Let's Go was reviving the brand with seemingly Gen 1 nostalgia. It's survived up to four generations now, but with the new movie being Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution...
  20. Feign

I had never looked into Geno, so yeah, that's all suspect. Game Freak just posted a Plusle and Minun picture on Twitter, though, which happen to match up with the switch controller color scheme. So I'm not giving up on it yet! I will drown in the murk.
Back
Top Bottom