Search results for query: *

1. VeronicaIsabel

Problem with Mobile Site

I am unable to open spoilers.
  2. VeronicaIsabel

Scratched iPod nano 6G Screen

Does anyone know of any way to remove scratches from a touchscreen without damaging it?
  3. VeronicaIsabel

"FedEx system notification" email scam

I keep getting the following bogus spam email from FedEx: Who do I report this to so whoever is sending this will stop?
  4. VeronicaIsabel

Daily Email Notification not Received

I'm currently subscribed to all the forums and get daily email notification, but I haven't received any since January 6. (I use yahoo mail.) I'm also not getting any yahoo group mail.
  5. VeronicaIsabel

Qusetion About Reformatting Hard Drive

If I reformat my computer's hard drive, can I use the back up disks burned from drive D to reinstall Windows XP?
  6. VeronicaIsabel

Wow! I Didn't Know Hitmonlee Could Evolve! </sarcasm>

In Pokémon Ultimate Handbook by Chris Silversti, it shows Hitmonlee as being able to evolve into either Hitmontop or Hitmonchan--which it can't.
  7. VeronicaIsabel

Daily Email Notification not Received

I'm currently subscribed to all the forums and get daily email notification, but I haven't received any since March 2.
  8. VeronicaIsabel

Pokémon Episodes on iTunes?

Will they ever put up all the episodes on iTunes?
  9. VeronicaIsabel

Tracey Drew an Elekid in Season 2

I was watching Misty Meets Her Match when I noticed that the Pokémon in the picture Tracey showed Professor Oak was of an Elekid, a gen 2 Pokémon.
  10. VeronicaIsabel

Download or watch all Pokemon episodes and movies till date.

[Link Removed] I accidentally found this while searching for a place to watch all the episodes online.
  11. VeronicaIsabel

GTS Trade Evolution Glitch

I've never tried it and was wondering what Pokemon I should ask for so I won't lose the Pokemon I'm trying to evolve.
  12. VeronicaIsabel

Anyone Complete a Pokédex?

I completed the Pokédex + Mew in my Red Version, the Summer before GS came out.
  13. VeronicaIsabel

Weird, scary, bizarre, and useless facts, Do you know any?

There are tons of strange and almost unbelievable facts around the world. Do you know any? Did you know that for most people (not everyone), if you eat a banana before you go to bed, you have bad dreams? Share your strange and unusual facts in this thread!
  14. VeronicaIsabel

Poké Balls

I drew this picture because I wanted to do something nobody has done before. I don't think anyone has drawn a Poké Ball, a Great Ball, and a Master Ball in the same picture before. I used this picture to practice my shading techniques. [©2005 Pokémon...
  15. VeronicaIsabel

You Know You're a Big Pokémon Fan When...

You start this thread. (guilty)
  16. VeronicaIsabel

Question

Where can you watch the anime?
  17. VeronicaIsabel

New

I just recently registered (today).
Back
Top Bottom