• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Jasper C.

Notice Staff Chart (Last Updated March 17, 2024)

Isn't Hidden Mew Deputy Head Administrator?
  2. Jasper C.

Bulbawiki site issues thread

If you mean Bulbapedia and Bulabarden Forums then I believe not
  3. Jasper C.

Is there anyway I can get to one that has all of them? (Including retired staff and former head administrator) I am really curious (curiosity killed the Abra)
  4. Jasper C.

The Avatar Check Thread

Almost certain mine is alright, just checking.
  5. Jasper C.

Don't moderators have icons too?
  6. Jasper C.

Major Staff and Forum Structure Changes!

Congrats and thank you @dig
  7. Jasper C.

What's your favourite Eeveelution?

I think Vaporeon and Flareon are really cute, and I like Espeon because it is Psychic, But honestly, I think Umbreon is my favorite.
  8. Jasper C.

Explain your Signature!

When I joined the Forums I decided to have my avatar be a different psychic Pokemon every month. This years Pokemon are Inkay, Abra, Gastly, Pumpkaboo, and their evolutions (mega's included). I realized that my signature should tell you the Pokemon Avatars I would have this year. I am working on...
  9. Jasper C.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Tough looking Not so good HP though Pretty good attack Overall pretty good Drifblim
  10. Jasper C.

One of my favorite starter evolutions Powerful Mega is pretty good too Crygonal
  11. Jasper C.

Cool looking. Not so good for a Stage 2 Although it has pretty good attacks and good speed 4.9/10 Inkay
  12. Jasper C.

Okay HP Not so good attacks Kind of cute I'd give it a 3.2/10 stars Malamar
  13. Jasper C.

Debate: Psychic Ditto

I always knew Ditto could imitate moves, but can Ditto imitate Psychic attacks like Psybeam an Psychic? Because in the anime the trainer who has the psychic Pokemon usually have Psychic powers themselves so I was thinking maybe it is implied that the trainer ust have Psychic powers to use...
  14. Jasper C.

Bulbapedia Can't edit user page

Thank you. If you close threads on this site then you can close thread.
  15. Jasper C.

Thank you
  16. Jasper C.

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I may be doing this wrong, but I can't figure out how to edit my profile page. When I click on it all it says is this:
  17. Jasper C.

Bulbapedia Can't edit user page

I can't edit user page. It just pops up this: I made be doing it wrong. Thanks for your time
Back
Top Bottom