Search results for query: *

1. Robert Ketchum

Whenever you just have a whole bunch of school stuff to do that can interfere with other things you want to do.

An my mom just constantly talks about assignments.
  2. Robert Ketchum

EVERYONE: Pokemon Shine Diamond (on hiatus)

Huh. I see, and I will need to check Pokemon tv for the sinnoh episode list again. Because I did not watch the sinnoh series in a long time.
  3. Robert Ketchum

Huh. I think perusing a lofty goal was a win for Ash that wasn't there from the cartoon. Although, what I think is more surprising would be if Paul didn't throw away his Pokemon like he did to Chimchar in the cartoon. And if I remember correctly, Paul in the cartoon was meant to be a way the...
  4. Robert Ketchum

Whenever you just have a whole bunch of school stuff to do that can interfere with other things you want to do.

College stuff. It sucks. I would have rather waited a bit longer. Heck, I couldn't even have a summer vacation since my mom is obsessing over dem scholarships.
  5. Robert Ketchum

That's just something that gets annoying for me. Like, Im just enjoying my day, maybe going to play Sonic 4 episode 1 or something, and my mom calls me 15 times in a row because of one thing involving an assignment for school. Whether it be for math, public speaking, or the rare case that we're...
  6. Robert Ketchum

I got a pet dog.

How about just trying to walk down the stairs after the puppy aggressively growls, or just doing so to your mom randomly without reason? Or while going under your bed and ripping the underside of it up, with white fluff stuff coming from down there? Because Pac-Man does that. I don't think I...
  7. Robert Ketchum

I got a pet dog.

Ok, as much as Pac-Man is more than warming up to me, Im still a bit worried about him. There are times when he just gets seems to get all aggressive and growl at me. And then proceed to bite me multiple times. he tried to bit my feet, my leg, my shoes! And just recently, he scratched me and may...
  8. Robert Ketchum

I got a pet dog.

So, few days later. I think my mom said Pac-Man is a hound. Im sure that's what she said while we were at an art show and talking to my friend Anivay.
  9. Robert Ketchum

I got a pet dog.

Sorry I don't have any pics of pacman. Im just worried both of him biting me amd me accidentally hurting him. He's just a small puppy after all. And one who bites a lot.
  10. Robert Ketchum

I got a pet dog.

Unfortutanly, I also don't have any pictures of pacman. I could with my phone, but of course, that means me getting close to him and him potentially biting my feet and Im just so worried about that and hurting the dog.
  11. Robert Ketchum

I got a pet dog.

Uhh. Im not sure what breed of dog it is. But I know the dog is named Pacman. Other dogs from where my dad found him had names like Atari or Super Mario.
  12. Robert Ketchum

Yeah. That can be a good motivation for people to keep pushing on.
  13. Robert Ketchum

I got a pet dog.

That's as simeple as what's recently up with me goes. My dad got us a pet dog a few days ago. And the dog is named Pacman. He tends to bite things since he's still a puppy.
  14. Robert Ketchum

Oh boy. Sorry about any sort of waiting. Have college classes in the summer and todays one of the few days where I don't have to worry about an assignment coming up.
  15. Robert Ketchum

I just got a new thing.

My mom gave me Pokemon Heroes. And now Im curious if I can put it in my PlayStation 2 and watch the movie.
  16. Robert Ketchum

Review Detective Pikachu

I just went to watch Detective Pikachu with a friend of mine today. My verdict of the movie? It was amazing! It's one of the best movies I had seen. It's now one of my recommendations for anyone.
  17. Robert Ketchum

That moment you get school assignment overload.
  18. Robert Ketchum

Rate the video game music above

Are those two things Touhou music? Because if they are, you know it's probably going to be pretty grade A material music. Speaking of grade A music, TWEWY final remix. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM4eZQ5cA7A View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U573f9Q6Jno
  19. Robert Ketchum

Geeze. How bad must Paul have insulted Maylene after beating her?
Back
Top Bottom