Search results for query: *

1. Rudrarocks

Review SM079: Meteno and Bevenom, the Promise that Disappeared into the Starry Sky!

Because u always try to find flaws within the ep. instead of trying to find pros
  2. Rudrarocks

Preview SM080: Sand's Storm! Ice Cave Double Battle!!

She has all the reasons to get one. It would add to her development. Plus snowy could get more development if it had a pal. Ex turto nd marowak
  3. Rudrarocks

Review SM079: Meteno and Bevenom, the Promise that Disappeared into the Starry Sky!

I literally cried while watching this ep. Such an emotional ep. Sm never fails to impress! That ash poipole hug was so cute
  4. Rudrarocks

Opinion on m21 animation

just ash face is not proper Otherwise the backgrounds are fab
  5. Rudrarocks

Review SM077: Kuchinashi's Grand Trial! Lugarugan Awakens!!

Well another week another great ep. Sm never fails to impress I loved how nanu's personality matched with the dark type. He wanted to break ash with mental torture. Typical dark type user. I loved the battle. Not as good as olivia one but still good. I also liked the cute pikachu moments...
  6. Rudrarocks

Preview SM077: Kuchinashi's Grand Trial! Lugarugan Awakens!!

The battle looks thrilling!
  7. Rudrarocks

Review SM076: Super Decisive Battle! Pikachu VS Mimikkyu!!

This was a coool ep. You tell that foreshadowing is required. But in no move learnt( except iron tail) foreshadowing was done. So why complain bout it, just bcoz its an sm ep
  8. Rudrarocks

Preview SM076: Super Decisive Battle! Pikachu VS Mimikkyu!!

TR is at its personal best in sm. And since this is a trial, i think ash will win since he battles nanu next ep. he needs to win this So most probably bewear will not interrupt. But stillThere should be no bewear interruption.PLS NO BEWEAR INTERRUPTION
  9. Rudrarocks

Review SM073: Rocket-dan's Island-Visiting!? Get the Z-Ring!!

Plus acerola's anime info on bulbapedia not updated
  10. Rudrarocks

Why do you love or hate a pokémon?

I hated pikachu until the beginning of sm series My opinion on it changed in sm series. I started loving liking it in sm series
  11. Rudrarocks

Review SM073: Rocket-dan's Island-Visiting!? Get the Z-Ring!!

This was a great episode. Why did ash appear in the end
  12. Rudrarocks

Opinion on m21 animation

Whats ur opinion on m21 animation. I think its amazing Just ash looks a bit girly
  13. Rudrarocks

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

8/10 Flygon
  14. Rudrarocks

Should a anime series be made on pokemon adventures manga

But theres no denying the fact that if (0.0001% percent)an anime is made on it it would be great. Even a single season woulld do.
  15. Rudrarocks

Should a anime series be made on pokemon adventures manga

The pokemon adventures manga is amazing. What do u guys think. Should an anime series be made on it All the volumes are so interesting. I think an anime based on the manga would be an instant hit
  16. Rudrarocks

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

can anybody insert an image for mount lanakila in its anime section
  17. Rudrarocks

The International Dub Thread

Anybody knows whats the status of pokemon anime in india
  18. Rudrarocks

Music New Opening theme "Future Connection" starts February 8th

good opening especially the first 10 or 15 seconds were beautiful with that clouds floating in the sky and the jungle scene
  19. Rudrarocks

Preview SM062: The Evil Nyarth is an Alolan Nyarth!?

i didnt see the darkinium z. at which second was it shown
Back
Top Bottom