Search results for query: *

• Users: lthiele
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

Australia wants toddlers banned from TV

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/10/12/2711195.htm Your thoughts? I mean come on! I grew up watching TV, i learned to count watching TV. Why can't we do what we want in our own homes anymore? :mad: Just heard on the radio they want this made into a law. How this will be ploiced? And...
  2. L

It's melting here, 48C (120F)

A couple of days ago: I don't think it's ever reached 48 here before. :dead:
  3. L

Easy reference guide for templates on userspace?

I'm just wondering if there's an easy reference guide for making templates on the userspace? EDIT: Also a list of templates such as favourite pokemon, User:Male, etc.
  4. L

Is Battle Dimension EVER going to air in Australia?

I think this is rediculous, Battle Dimension has been airing in America for what, 6 months or more? When is it going to air here? Cartoon Network is re-running Battle Frontier at the moment (WTF they could at least do DP again :confused: ) and i don't watch Toasted TV so i apologize if it's on...
  5. L

More ways to get to glitch dimension!

I found there is more ways to get to glitch dimension in Gold/Silver. One is using a walk through walls code or something, and another that happened to me is the game restarted with random colours whenever i bumped the cartridge... i also found out there are lots of different colour sets that...
  6. L

I am embarassed to be an Australian

Kevin Rudd is the biggest idiot i've ever seen. He's trying to tell the US president and other world leaders what to do. Last night i heard he got sent to the back of the room for telling the US president what to do. Now that is embarrassing for Australia. What i'm trying to say is he thinks...
  7. L

When is Battle Dimension going to air in Australia?

I know this happened with DP too, but does anyone know when Battle Dimension is going to air here?
  8. L

Not sure if this is the right place, but the bmgf date format?

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but is there a way to change the date format? I naturally use DD/MM/YYYY, but here it is in MM/DD/YYYY, which confuses me greatly. For example a date 08-09-2008, i thought it was 8th September 2008, (not really, just an example) but it is actually 9th...
  9. L

Why are all the legendary Pokemon's gender listed as "none"?

I don't believe that Legendary Pokemon in the anime are genderless, but they are all listed as "none". The rediculous thing is that for normal Pokemon, they need to be 100% confirmed to be a gender before they are lister, but it's not 100% confirmed that genderless applies in the anime, is it...
  10. L

Why can't we use British and Australian English?

I just want to say that this is rediculous, if we type in for example Alternate Colouration (which is how i naturally spell it) i get nothing. At least a redirect would be nice. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Pok%C3%A9mon_by_colour = nothing
  11. L

Possibility of travelling through Johto after Sinnoh?

As the title suggests, what do you think is the possibility of Ash, Brock and Dawn travelling through Johto after the Sinnoh league for something similar to Battle Frontier like they went back to Kanto after the Hoenn league? I'm hoping so aswell as the possibility of seeing May there. That...
  12. L

Where is the Diamond/Pearl series in Australia?

Does anyone know what's going on with the D/P series in Australia, Cartoon Network aren't doing it at the moment they keep repeating Battle Frontier. I'm getting really frustrated does anyone know when it's coming?
  13. L

How many people here still play pokemon Red/Blue?

I'm playing it right now, trying to get to glitch city.
Back
Top Bottom