Search results for query: *

1. Rex Glacies

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

Not particularly a favorite, no. Staru.
  2. Rex Glacies

What Pokémon comes to mind for the letter above?

Hariyama. M.
  3. Rex Glacies

Favorite Alolan Regional Variant

Vulpix and Ninetails, without a doubt. These Pokemon have always been fan favorites and favorites of mine, but now that they're Ice type (my favorite type) I love them even more. Next is Exeggutor. Hilarious in design and wonderfully representing the tropical trees of, well, the tropics.
  4. Rex Glacies

What's Your Favorite Pokémon (Generation 7)

Favorite Pokemon from the gen is Nihilego. Terrifying in action yet intriguing in appearance, it's one of the most dangerous Pokemon in my opinion. The fact that the story in Sun/Moon is entirely it's responsibility adds to it's horror. Also, jellyfish being my favorite undersea creature helps...
  5. Rex Glacies

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

If it counts, RWBY. If not, Seven Deadly Sins.
  6. Rex Glacies

Would you purchase newer Generations on VC?

I might consider Gen III, but I still have my cartridges of IV and V, as well as a 3DS, so I'd see no reason to do so with them.
  7. Rex Glacies

So, who ended up as your Starter for Alola?

I chose Rowlet as my starter in Sun, so for Ultra Moon I decided to go with Popilio. I had to reset a lot of times to get a female one though...
  8. Rex Glacies

Favorite Pseudo Legendary

Slight Sinnoh bias, but definitely Garchomp. Looks amazing, fast, strong - it's one of my all time favorite Pokemon anyway. Second place is Metagross, followed by Hydreigon.
  9. Rex Glacies

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

A cool bat Pokemon. Gligar needed an evolution, and this guy certainly looks the part. Unfortunately, it can't learn Fly, which was detrimental to one of my Platinum playthoughs. The 4x weakness to Ice also doesn't help much. Altogether a good Pokemon, but it could be better. Mesprit.
  10. Rex Glacies

What was the first Pokemon you ever caught?

Heh, it was a Bidoof in Pearl. I remember that I had watched my cousin play Diamond weeks before (which is how I was introduced to Pokemon) and thus slightly knew how to play. So after getting to Sandgem Town, I bought a couple Pokeballs, went out, and caught the Bidoof. ... It was after I...
  11. Rex Glacies

Mafia Everybody Has a Special Somebody Mafia Mafia [Night 2]

I generally dislike making accounts for the sole purpose of Mafia, but I suppose I can use this site for future Pokemon needs as well. Count me /in. The last person to join was Hashirama Senju, and a Pokemon Valentine pic:
Back
Top Bottom