Search results for query: *

1. Joker901

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

He also gave S/V a score of 8.5. I mean...
  2. Joker901

No way. Even if not a lot, you could enter some houses. Here everything feels souless. The gym tests in Sw/Sh were waaaay better than these (copy my emotions! Really?). Galar felt like a real pokemon region with its biomes. In Paldea most pokemon live everywhere without any sense. Sw/Sh had...
  3. Joker901

Let's talk about the absence of level scaling, the absence of explorable houses and cities (they are just placeholder places with the same restaurants), let's talk about the game design (the gym tests are among the worst things GF has ever made) or the routes full of the same pokemon put there...
  4. Joker901

Scarlet and Violet are now the worst reviewed pokemon games (from the main serie) on Metacritic, with a score of 73/100. BDSP have the same score of 73/100 but the user's score for these games is higher (5.3-5.5 vs 2.9-3-4)
  5. Joker901

The score on Metacritic is down to 74/100 - "Mixed or average reviews". The user's score is clearly way lower: Scarlet: 2.9/10 Violet: 3.4/10
  6. Joker901

After 5 days, I have to say these games have so many bugs and glitches to the point that It is embarassing to play. I'm shocked they've decided to release them in these conditions. And yet no sign of a patch. Incredible.
  7. Joker901

I've spent 4 hours playing. These are my initial thoughts: The game feels more open. I'm about to enter the accademy for the first time, so I did the first route, the village and big city. The environment is pretty well shaped both vertically and horizontally and there's a good variety of...
  8. Joker901

I think one of the things that really bothers me visually is how pokemon and trainers have like 4K textures but live and move in a world that is only 360p. It really makes a huge contrast.
  9. Joker901

I agree. You can know if you enjoy a game only while playing it, so we have to wait till that moment for a verdict, but at the same time it's really sad to see that since SW/SH they keep releasing unpolished games. Like, instead of improving their games quality year after year, they've started...
  10. Joker901

Two new reviews: Telegraph: "Pokémon's first fully open-world title has a lot of ideas but never quite manages to stick the landing with any of them". SpazioGames: "Scarlett and Violett, in all their hicupps and issues, try to do something new for the franchise. We can't definitely say that...
  11. Joker901

A new review added to Metacritic: "Pokémon Scarlet and Violet is the biggest leap the franchise has made since its arrival to 3D, but there is a real need for the series, an urgency even, to tackle the technical performance". The score remains the same. Apparently, the saved the distortion...
  12. Joker901

Yes, IGN clearly stated that the review was done on the Day 1 Patch. And they clearly are professional gamers, otherwise Metacritic wouldn't count them as reviewers. The fact that the games have several issues is obviuos, guys. Just look at the footage of the reviews. The reviewers don't have...
  13. Joker901

You can do whatever you want. But you know, reviews from critics are made so people can understand how the game works from a professional pov before buying it, so I always take them in account.
  14. Joker901

The problem is that apparently the tecnical issues really have an impact on the gameplay. In the NintendoLife review, for example, the reviewer says that at same point he really wanted to turn off the game because he couldn't stand all the issues the game was having.
  15. Joker901

Yeah, what I meant is that TPCi felt confident about releasing the games in these conditions. Despite GF not being that good at programming, I'm sure no developer in the world would feel confident about releasing a not optimized game. Anyway, just saw NintendoLife review. The footage is really...
  16. Joker901

They just don't care. I mean, they are the biggest franchise in history and they felt confident about releasing a couple of games in those conditions. It's clear that the quality of their games is not their main interest. The games are actually the weakest ring of the chain. These games had to...
  17. Joker901

Just my mistake. They both share the same score.
  18. Joker901

S/V have just 36 reviews at the momenti. S/S have 80+. So, things may change a bit. Let's hope they don't get worse. From IGN review: "There really isn’t a moment in these games where I’d say Pokémon Scarlet and Violet run well. And yes, this is with the day one patch.". I hope they fix these...
  19. Joker901

The reviews are out and...well, at the moment on Metacritic the games have the lowest score ever for the main games of a generation. They not even reach 8, this is like the first time for the main game of a generation. The big problem appears to be the tecnical issues. Pokémon Diamond 85/100...
  20. Joker901

Apparently, He was referring to a type combo + teratype. Maybe the 3rd legendary? Or maybe a Pokémon with 3 types. Red and purple hearts may point to Fighting and Ghost. Or maybe to Koraidon and Miraidon types, Fighting and Electric? With the orange heart being a hint toward a Fire teratype?
Back
Top Bottom