Search results for query: *

1. Zenlexi

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

So I'm brand new to this site and was wondering about the artist thread bit. I know you can only make one thread for your own work, but what are the specifics on that? Like, does all the work in that thread have to be stuff I've made since the making of the thread or can I post older works...
  2. Zenlexi

Explain Your Avatar

A mega banette I painted in inspiration from a cosplay I made. I have a gif of it glowing, but most sites dont use gifs for avatars/profiles
  3. Zenlexi

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I just got my first one during the recent Dratini event. Evolved that baby into a Dragonite as soon as the event was over. I just wish it kept the pink coloring rather than turning green :/
  4. Zenlexi

The Resource Thread

SketchUp is great for architecture. Also, for 2D artists, if you know what a room looks like in your head, you can make a rough model in sketchup and then draw over it to get the perspective you want/need. I'm going to mention Autodesk Maya and Zbrush first, they are your "industry standard" 3D...
  5. Zenlexi

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

1996, I'm only a month younger than Pokemon itself ^-^
  6. Zenlexi

A Programmers Guide to Discussions

Have you ever tried the rubber duck method to debugging?
  7. Zenlexi

The Resource Thread

Would you consider adding 3D programs to the list? They're a lot harder to come by when it comes to finding free alternatives and people might need the resource
  8. Zenlexi

"It's Super Effective!"

Alola Vulpix used Powder Snow!
  9. Zenlexi

TCG Your Newest TCG additions!

I just completed my base set with the ever elusive Charizard. I still can't believe I got him especially since where I live there isn't a whole lot of people into pokemon or games in general.
  10. Zenlexi

Obsolete: A Collector's Guide to Collecting Pokemon Collectibles

As a note for the TCGs a couple of things I've come across are: If you hold them up to a regular light, you can clearly see through them If you look closely at the sides, there should be a small sliver of black between the two faces of the cards. Typos The font. Pokemon is super specific with...
Back
Top Bottom