Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

LT's Brainstorming Blog

What advice would you give to someone who wants to do a villain of the week episodic story series?
  2. Greninjaman

LT's Brainstorming Blog

I think a villain of the week episodic series would be interesting to see since we don’t have any on the forums yet to my knowledge. How would you go about writing such a story?
  3. Greninjaman

Team Building in Fanfics

I think we can agree that picking a trainer class from the Pokémon games could be a good place to start.
  4. Greninjaman

Team Building in Fanfics

It does make sense to figure out the trainer first before worrying about the team. Is there anything else to team building, or am I just making it seem bigger than it is/making it harder for myself by starting with the team first?
  5. Greninjaman

Team Building in Fanfics

Why is this so hard? Now, I don't mean character development for the Pokémon. What I mean is this: How to decide what Pokémon I should put on the team? Anyone got any advice? Should I do like a theme or what? Note: I'm not worried about moves and such. I will worry about that later.
  6. Greninjaman

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Is this your first job? If so, then it's understandable that you would be nervous. We all have been there.
  7. Greninjaman

What was your first thread when you became a member on the forums?

As the title says, what was the first thread you made when you became a member? If you made an introduction thread, what was the second one that you made? For me, well, that honor goes to one where I asked how the anime would fare if Ash did not have any traveling companions. It was titled "What...
  8. Greninjaman

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

@CynthiaLover What happened yesterday?
  9. Greninjaman

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

I can see Zygarde either siding with the player or being against the player/expansion of the city.
  10. Greninjaman

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

That's why for Final Fantasy 12, I said you had to follow it for the most part. Yeah, you can make changes, but change too much and you have an original story.
  11. Greninjaman

I also agree that it makes sense to do a playthrough (I simply wasn't sure if it was a good idea, hence why I asked). Of course, I imagine that would depend on the game you are playing. Some are story heavy, others are not. The nice thing about Pokémon compared to other games (Like say Final...
  12. Greninjaman

Sorry for the double post. Let's say someone wants to write a fanfic based on a video game. Let's say... Pokémon Red Version. Would it make sense to do a playthrough of Pokémon Red with the intended team in order to gather ideas for the fanfic (which will come after the playthrough)?
  13. Greninjaman

Show me your Minecraft builds!

I also use Keep Inventory. I also turn Mob Griefing off so that I don't have to worry about creepers blowing my stuff up. I fail to see how it makes building more fun. To me, it just means more work cleaning up the terrain and fixing any holes.
  14. Greninjaman

Show me your Minecraft builds!

Gathering stuff in survival can be boring and tedious if you don't have a plan for the builds you want to do.
  15. Greninjaman

Would make sense lorewise since Zygarde (if I recall) maintains the balance of nature or something (feel free to correct me on this because I don't remember).
  16. Greninjaman

Throw in Zubat and/or Woobat as well.
  17. Greninjaman

Ash's Hypothetical Paldea Team

But...Roy only has two Pokemon at the moment.
  18. Greninjaman

As has been said before in this thread: I'm certain that the areas that directly connect to Lumoise will visitable: Route 4, Route 5, Route 13, Route 14, & Route 16.
  19. Greninjaman

The catacombs would be the perfect place for Ghost and/or Dark type Pokémon.
  20. Greninjaman

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Legends Arceus)

Chansey & Blissey to be honest. I have played Legends: Arceus several times and every time I reach the end game (after Avalugg) I just switch between the Alpha Blissey in the Obsidian Fieldands and the Alpha Chansey in the Coastlands.
Back
Top Bottom