• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. A

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Personally I'm ok with the titles "Let's Go! Pikachu" and "Let's Go! Eevee", but I think I remember seeing that the names could be slightly different. How would it be recieved if it was "I Choose You! Pikachu/Eevee" or simply Go! Pikachu/Eevee"?
  2. A

If they're going for a reboot then the whole "submerged region (or city) underwater" thing really would be cool. Especially if set in the future. The anime would just follow a new trainer. One who's not Ash.
  3. A

I'm having trouble seeing how it would overcomplicate it. Different paths makes it more fun and increases replayability. Not saying it's likely but it definitely wouldn't complicate it.
  4. A

Pokemon Vision and Sound. Vision and Memory?
  5. A

I remember seeing that the codename is supposed to be the same as a fangame if I'm correct.
  6. A

Regarding past rumors, the ones with the riddle pictures (the labyrinth hint etc.) and the one that says that the starters theme is past, present and future, have those rumors been debunked?
  7. A

I'm expecting two versions but a single version isn't too bad. Why not just make a game with the pokemon of both games in one game and set the price a little higher? Boom. Money. Some people buy both versions anyway.
  8. A

If it's on the Switch it makes a little less sense
  9. A

Pokemon.co quiz

I'm a Xerneas
  10. A

Why assume it won't change. My mistake
  11. A

Why assume the battle system hasn't changed? Is that false now?
  12. A

If Eevee does get a form then how does that affect evolutions? Or would the form Eevee have only one possible evolution?
  13. A

Maybe it's supposed to be chemicals? Eevee is supposed to have a Poison or Steel form?
  14. A

New Pokemon like an evolution? (Eevee or not) Or new pokemon like Mega Mewtwo Y?
  15. A

Looks very fake. And after Sun and Moon I doubt that they'll reveal it in a corocoro scan or....whatever that was. Also didn't someone say it's not an evolution but a form or something?
  16. A

Sorry. I mean according to rumors but even that hasn't been proven so you're right
  17. A

Which is why I said if. So many rumors take from it so I speculate. We know of starters existence so there's at least 3. I don't know what GO elements they could add but I'm pretty sure they'd innovate it.
  18. A

If the Plus and Minus rumor was true, then I wonder how much of it has changed.
  19. A

Maybe the field is watery and all pokemon can be used but Water Pokemon use swimming animations and gain an advantage.
  20. A

Yeah but this is a starter. I'd imagine that with a change of battle they'd make the starters at least simple as to get people use to it, but I guess we'll have to see. Maybe it's made for water battles. That'd be cool.
Back
Top Bottom