Search results for query: *

1. Rocket Zigzagoon

Physically Disabled Trainers

Aside from the wheelchairs, prosthetic limbs and parts shall count as well. Pokémon's universes are way more technologically-advanced than our universes in present-days, so prosthetic limbs would be in widespread use.
  2. Rocket Zigzagoon

Is 'animal' component in Pokemon important to you?

Not at all, given that some designers of Pokémon are also science-fiction writers or robot designers, even though I love several animal-based Pokémon like Eeveelutions. I am pretty much into robotics and other technological stuff, so I generally am more into robotic-based Pokémon. (Aggron...
  3. Rocket Zigzagoon

Your controversial opinions

If I can remember, Game Freak did experiment gender differences on most of the Pokemon at that time during the development of Gen 4 games. One of those including shorter ears for all Eeveelutions existed at that time (ie: female Espeon had short housecat ears instead of long caracal ears, which...
  4. Rocket Zigzagoon

Your controversial opinions

I personally think Eevee doesn't need gender differences whenever it's a secondary mascot or not. Although it does match up to Pikachu's, I find gender differences unnecessary for Eevee, since its evolved forms, even Sylveon, doesn't have a gender difference and that addition doesn't match the...
  5. Rocket Zigzagoon

If You Could Change a Pokémon...

IMO, Crobat needs to have its scrapped gender difference back in BDSP, as a development gag. Males could have slightly different mouths compared to females.
  6. Rocket Zigzagoon

New Pkmn creatures that you want to see in the games

Psyduck lines don't count if you count only quadruped platypuses. Those are bipedal ducks/platypuses something.
  7. Rocket Zigzagoon

New Pkmn creatures that you want to see in the games

Many people are asking for dolphin-based Pokémon, and I knew there is already a Legendary dolphin Pokémon, Kyogre. But then, we don't have any dolphin Pokémon aside from that killer whale Legendary. If Game Freak ever created another dolphin Pokémon, it'll be (yet) another Legendary Pokémon or...
  8. Rocket Zigzagoon

Pokemon as Pets

Xurkitree, if you count in Ultra Beast Pokémon. Powering homes with their massive supplies from their thick wire-like limbs. What's not to enjoy when you have infinite power supplies from them?
  9. Rocket Zigzagoon

What Pokemon do you hate and why?

Many Gen 1 designs looked uninteresting compared to later gen ones, and I do even have soft spot for weird-looking Pokémon in Gen V and Gen VII. However... I really hate Dragonite. Really outclassed by the later-gen Pseudo Legends like Tyranitar and Kommo-O. And to the point that they're only...
  10. Rocket Zigzagoon

Pokémon (species) headcanons

That would mean Gengar also can have similar structures as Garbodor since they also "collect and eat" trash for living. I posted a headcanon on how Gengar can clear trash before so yeah.
  11. Rocket Zigzagoon

In some universes, Xurkitree is known to be able to power the electricity for the residents' homes. Due to their structure, their power supplies exceed what's enough for living. Sometimes, Zeraora has been implied to steal Xurkitree's electricity, though this was not confirmed.
  12. Rocket Zigzagoon

Eevee and its Eeveelutions are powerful predators in nature, due to their possible "alien invader" origin. While Eevee itself hunts its prey from a stealth angle, and will eat them if they want to, most of its Eeveelutions will hunt down other Pokemon aggressively. There have been reports of...
  13. Rocket Zigzagoon

What is a Pokemon that you used to like a lot but that you no longer care about that much?

Pichu and Minun were my former favorite Pokémon, but I don't really care much now.
  14. Rocket Zigzagoon

* Several conspiracy theories classify Zeraora as an Ultra Beast, although the exact origin of it is unknown. * Zangoose, alongside rivalry with Seviper, has been known to catch some rodent-based Pokémon. Pikachu and Rattata were common preys for them, but other preyed rodents like Pachirisu...
  15. Rocket Zigzagoon

If you could change a Pokémon's type...

Serperior should be Grass/Poison like Venusaur. There are non-venomous snakes out there (hello Dunsparce), but a Grass/Poison snake could be perfect. Xerneas should be Fairy/Ground, to be an X-Axis contrast with Yveltal's Dark/Flying Y-Axis.
  16. Rocket Zigzagoon

Contest The Randomised Contest I (Venusaur vs Glaceon)

Would you pit a big toad against an arctic fox? Design wise, I like both for fitting their type aesthetics (Venusaur being a Grass/Poison toad, while Glaceon being an Ice-type arctic fox). Although Venusaur was designed to be a toad, his design is way too complex compared to Glaceon's arctic...
  17. Rocket Zigzagoon

What's your favorite frog/toad/tadpole Pokemon?

You missed out Venusaur which is also a toad Pokémon, but from that list, I would pick both Seismitoad and Greninja. If Venusaur is on the list, then I would probably ticked him and his Mega Evolution.
  18. Rocket Zigzagoon

Never played V generation games.

Yep, Black and White's story are quite thoughtful and complex, and while B2W2 somewhat returned to traditional-style plots, it does have emphasis on Team Plasma split and the infighting between them. That builds up the intensity of story before the Elite Four. Hugh is also an antihero substitute...
  19. Rocket Zigzagoon

Do you still play the Pokemon games?

SInce I decided not to get a Nintendo Switch due to my grudge on Sword/Shield, I still play Black 2 and sometimes Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. I do still have my New 3DS XL, even though I barely used it now. (I am a PC gamer nowadays.)
  20. Rocket Zigzagoon

Why do fan-made pokemon games look better than released ones?

As fan-made games were made as non-profit games in mind, the makers, especially those in group circles, don't need to rush their games to completion and putting their effort of detail in their game mechanics. And they can expand their mechanics whatever they can. And organization played a...
Back
Top Bottom