Search results for query: *

1. Incinerawr

What will you use as your next avatar?

Probably moar Star Wolf <3
  2. Incinerawr

Official Fire Emblem Travelog Thread

*bump* Just started Sacred Stones a few days back. My team is: Eirika Seth Franz Gilliam Vanessa Moulder Garcia Neimi Colm Lute Ephraim Kyle This is a HM/no-grind run. The exorbitant amount of characters alone makes it a challenge, but a fun one. Everyone gets nice EXP because they're never...
  3. Incinerawr

Rawr Draws

Got my tablet working a week ago and took my first steps into digital. Here's one of Haroo I finished, with and without color.
  4. Incinerawr

Music What song are you currently listening to?

You wanna know? You really wanna know? Seriously? My Favorite Things from Mary Poppins. Or, perhaps more to the point, the remix of it from the Volvo commercial, a.k.a. the most overplayed commercial in recent days. It's hard not to if you even remotely own a TV and have it on for more than a...
  5. Incinerawr

Trainers and NPCs should have distinguishing features

NPCs are designed generically so they don't take away the spotlight from the real characters. Plus in a game where there's literally dozens of them you fight at a time, it would be a very time-exhaustive process.
  6. Incinerawr

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Sorry, guys. With the new release of LG Pikachu/Eevee you'll be waiting a while longer for those remakes.
  7. Incinerawr

With Smash coming to Switch, What Pokemon would you like to see playable?

This sentence would be so perfect if the names were arranged in opposite order. ^w^
  8. Incinerawr

Can Liquid Voice ever be useful?

Eh, I don't think so. I own a Liquid Voice Primarina, and the only edge to it is for Doubles. Maybe. 9/10 Scald will be used before it, making Torrent a lot more effective in the long run. Increasing Water damage in a pinch > making a Normal sound-based move Water.
  9. Incinerawr

What party did you use against Team RR

I had Arcanine, Zoroark, Venusaur, Hawlucha... can't remember the other one, and Necrozma (Dusk Mane). It really was moot. Mewtwo OHKO'd everyone including Necrozma, forcing a reset, in which I inevitably relied on a Poke Refresh endure to finish him off. It was at that point that I abolished...
  10. Incinerawr

Were there any basic NPC trainers that gave you some trouble?

Leafgreen. Trainers with Minimize Muks. Rage all day.
  11. Incinerawr

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

You shouldn't need save states because the game is so short. I will admit that getting through all the Special Zones is a pain, but I used to reset the game if I didn't already have four by the end of Marble Zone. There's only Six Emeralds in this game, btw. Makes it a bit manageable over seven.
  12. Incinerawr

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

The composition of the story split into three parts. Terrible plot. Horrible dialogue. The gameplay was okay, obviously I play Lunatic/Classic on Conquest twice a year, but Hoshido and Revelations aren't worth it with that irritating EXP gimp. Rev is a little better, though, because you can...
  13. Incinerawr

Favourite movie scenes?

The entire scene with Dooku versus Obi-wan in Star Wars II is sheer epicness. Anything with Christopher Lee is. The part in Thor where he tries to reclaim Mjolnir and fails. In Puss in Boots when he gets distracted by a laser light and starts swatting at it. Not a very memorable movie, but...
  14. Incinerawr

Who here has heard of Sonic the comic?

*raises paw* I did extensive research into the Archie comics, and even the earlier ones. Reading the synapses for their episodes inspired me for my book. The aspect I liked about them the most are their continuity - that the story keeps progressing and the possibilities to follow are limitless...
  15. Incinerawr

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

If there are other characters left to be added to the roster, I'd like for Shadow to be playable, seeing as he's been an Assist Trophy since forever. Lord Ghirahim, if they ever added him, I would sticky main him and never go to anyone else. Still want K. Rool to crush the competition.
  16. Incinerawr

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

It looks interesting, though the voice acting from what I've heard is appalling. Not FE's best work, and hasn't been since FE Warriors. Also, "Three Houses" had BETTER not be another repeat of Fates. If so, they're not getting my money.
  17. Incinerawr

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Wolf is back. <3 Yisssss...
  18. Incinerawr

KH3 just got a release date! January 29th, 2019 (25th for Japan)!

I wouldn't mind their vast montage of games that "add" to the plot if they weren't each $60. It's like, look at Zelda. They release huge platformers that's filled to the brim with main content--everything you'd expect. Kingdom Hearts does that, only they fragment their games in pieces and make...
  19. Incinerawr

KH3 just got a release date! January 29th, 2019 (25th for Japan)!

An issue that could have been perfectly avoided if they prioritized on the KH3 launch aside from their other prequel/sequel/midquels. Kingdom Hearts 2 release date: 2005 Kingdom Hearts 3 release date: 2019 The rift between the first Kingdom Hearts and CoM was, like, a year, with only one game...
Back
Top Bottom