Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview HZ048: Shine! The Brilliance of Fire and Art!

Hmm, Roy looks to be taking this seriously. Will he possibly finally get a win for a change?
  2. Kurolegacy

Review HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

I mean, Pokémon is a series whose very premise kinda depends on tangible goals which has gone from RBY through Scarlet/Violet. When you basically take that premise and do the polar opposite, you’re gonna have people who don’t find that particularly interesting as that’s not the kind of thing...
  3. Kurolegacy

Preview HZ048: Shine! The Brilliance of Fire and Art!

It likely is given that the special preview showed us Roy having a battle with Brassius and the following episode is about Dot. With Nemona being a Champion level trainer and having a fully evolved Pokémon, her battle with Roy will likely be short but get him ready for Brassius.
  4. Kurolegacy

Music "Will" - IVE - Pocket Monsters (2023) Opening 3

I actually like this one better than the previous 2. While it’s still not on the epic level that we’d get with some of the older series openings, I like the energy that it gives off and feels like the shot in the arm that this series needed.
  5. Kurolegacy

Preview HZ046: How Thrilling! Orange Academy

I mean, the entire point of this arc is for them to get stronger and er saw from the previews that they’ll be battling gym leaders and Liko will be battling Anne. While I’m sure there will be other things going on, the point of this seems to be a very battle centric arc.
  6. Kurolegacy

Not sure that’s quite the same. While Pikachu did use Thunderbolt a lot, Ash at least had a team of Pokemon that he used so battle situations weren’t always the same thing for over 40 episodes. With Liko, it’s been her using Sprigatito constantly. Variety prevents these things from becoming...
  7. Kurolegacy

So from the looks of it from the preview, they’ll be doing what the games should have done in which Liko, Roy and Dot will be wearing their school uniforms while at school but their regular cloths while they’re out and traveling.
  8. Kurolegacy

Review HZ044: A Plan to Capture Rayquaza

At least Dracovish got some wins, with its first being against a Champion’s Pokémon. Wattrel might as well be a flying Torterra at this point
  9. Kurolegacy

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

I think that they’ve set all 3 starters for fully evolving this time around. With Fuecoco it has its narrative of singing and wanting to be like Charizard and was given Disarming Voice. With Sprigatito, they’re already evolving it and gave it Magical Leaf leaning into the magician theme. And...
  10. Kurolegacy

I love how the summery itself is asking if this means we’ll get some battles as if the series has become self-aware at how much they’ve been shafted in Horizons.
  11. Kurolegacy

Preview HZ044: A Plan to Capture Rayquaza

Now this climax looks so much better than the previous one with the Explorers actually looking like a threat this time around. Even Cap seems to be struggling this time around. It’ll be great to see how this all leads into the third season.
  12. Kurolegacy

I mean, it has kinda been built towards. Dot showed that she was interested in terastalization and their reasoning for coming back to Paldea is to learn more about Terapagos so what better way than by making use of the school while they’re here?
  13. Kurolegacy

Which is kinda odd considering in the game when the PC becomes an exchange student at Blueberry Academy they get one of their uniforms to wear.
  14. Kurolegacy

Finally the Scarlet and Violet aspect of the series is getting proper focus. With Roy and Dot seeming to enroll at Naranja Academy, I wonder if Liko will act as a transfer student in this.
  15. Kurolegacy

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Good God, how is it that this travesty got a full version while so many better dub OPs were left as is?
  16. Kurolegacy

Preview HZ044: A Plan to Capture Rayquaza

From what we’ve seen of him Spinel is the type who doesn’t rely on strength as much as planning. Even if he did lose in the end, he’s the one who came the closest out of the Explorers to winning and he did so easily. He’s certainly the most dangerous because he’s such a skilled planner.
  17. Kurolegacy

Preview HZ043: A Letter of Challenge from the Explorers

While it is nice to see Liko and Roy getting a serious battle here, this does run the risk of messing with the power scaling depending on the outcome as they are battling at least 1 admin. While their Pokémon have gained a new move since the last encounter, I wouldn’t say that their adventures...
  18. Kurolegacy

Preview HZ042: Transform! Hero of the Seas, Irukaman!!

I honestly didn’t even think Liko had the hair length to tie the back of her hair up. And still hate Roy’s hairstyle so I prefer when he has the hat on.
  19. Kurolegacy

Review HZ041: Enter the Intense Mom!

With Quaxly having learned Low Kick, it’s pretty interesting how each of the starters now have a move that leans into their evolutionary theme. We’ve got Disarming Voice for the singer, Magical Leaf for the magician and Low Kick for the capoeira dancer. Hopefully this points to that all 3...
  20. Kurolegacy

Preview HZ042: Transform! Hero of the Seas, Irukaman!!

Seems Liko and Koharu shop at the same place with how similar their bathing suits are.
Back
Top Bottom