Search results for query: *

1. O

What would you like to see in PMD 5?

and one poison (Poipole)
  2. O

What would you like to see in a pokemon spin-off?

how about a Poke-souls like game?
  3. O

PMD- should the old protagonists return as NPCs?

um...wolf link amiibo and uncle sheo are past game protagonists
  4. O

well we do know that the PSMD protagonist was a little snarky...but i see your point they would have to add some more stuff about the humans...but i think that would be kinda cool
  5. O

what do you think
  6. O

What would you like to see in a pokemon spin-off?

what would you like?
  7. O

whats better PMD or the core games (warning: may contain salt)

"sarcastic" YEP definitely not any freedom there heh heh
  8. O

Murr lets PLEASE not get into a fight about which PMD game is the best i never asked that
  9. O

Which one is better? Why?
  10. O

Should there be a PMD anime?

hold up... when did game freak ever say that PMD is over?
  11. O

it could have one human doing all the stuff the protagonists have done in the games like the human would stop darkrai and also stops the bittercold or it could have one human meeting the protagonists from the games eh? heck if i know?
  12. O

what do you think?
  13. O

well, the fact that you play as the POKEMON not an trainer just shows how awesome this stuff is
  14. O

didn't we have this in Pmsd? i mean, we could have decided to hide from the school after saving budew and the Partner was pretty mischievous themselfs, most likely because actually they are a-"Moon Blasted by xerneas"
  15. O

PMD- what's your favorite PMD protagonist?

which one is your favorite?
  16. O

Pokémon In Jokes

hows this?
  17. O

what if you had to become an Ultra Beast or you would die- What would you do?

lets set the scene: you are dying fortunately,there is a syringe that contains the chemicals you need in order to survive however, there is a side effect that will transform you into an Pokemon from another world would you use it or not, and if you DO use it, what kind of ultra beast would you be
  18. O

1. Let us Replay Boss fights- i would like to fight the final bos over again without redoing the whole game over again please. you could make it lore friendly by making it a simulation so we can refight things like: The Bittercold, Dark Matter and more 2. more variety in starters- Pmsd BARELY...
  19. O

Would a PMD game where the human gets turned into a mythical be cool?

No I was talking about: "Plus in-universe it'd be weird because everywhere you'd go pokemon would be like "WHOA! IT AN [INSERT NAME HERE] OH MY GOSH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" in Psmd jirachi is not treated like that
Back
Top Bottom