Search results for query: *

1. Grimbad

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Master trainers look like something I am going to enjoy. Was already planning on completing the dex for this game, now there is an excuse to train them up. At least there is one positive to the restricted dex in Lets Go.
  2. Grimbad

It kind of maked sense, meltan absorbs metal and groes bigger. Meltan is also metal. So what happens when meltan absorbs a bunch of meltan? A giant new evolution/form it appears
  3. Grimbad

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

You can always tell the real art from the fake by the line work of the artist. These new ones are fake. Don't beleive any leaks like this untill after the game is announced at least
  4. Grimbad

My bet is nothing changes in the overworld except maybe a facial expresion and tone of the cry. I know in yellow version pikachu wouldnt follow you if fainted, but in lets go you need them for HMs
  5. Grimbad

My guess is Monpoke is some kind of pokebank succesor that can link with not just 3ds, but switch, and mobile. Taking the name as "monster pocket" so its a "pocket" or app to store monsters.
  6. Grimbad

Yes cold is what I want too. Canada or the Nordic countries would be nice.
  7. Grimbad

So I have a theory. If you remember. In the trailer that introduced the new rival, it specifically calls him "your friendly rival". I think this distinction is made (meaning they could have just called him "your rival") because there is another more non-friendly rival also in the game. I also...
  8. Grimbad

I think all rumors/leaks on gen 8, especially ones as in depth as this are fake. Way too early. Though a UK region would be cool. I wouldnt mind a more in depth breeding system though, get psudo hybrids of difering types. Maybe even some species only obtainable through breeding like dragon quest...
  9. Grimbad

Pokemon gen 8 should look and play similar to yokai watch switch and dragon quest xi. If its not closer to those games than lets go im going to be immeasurably dissapointed.
  10. Grimbad

With willow being oaks old student and the GO connectivity, it wouldnt surprise me if he was at the very least mentioned in a conversation in lets go. I personally dont think he will physically appear in game, but i wouldnt be too shocked if he does
  11. Grimbad

Im not suggesting an actual connection, but it is similar to magearna no? Ancient mythical pojemon looks man made. Also that was 1st gen 7 pokemon if im not mistaken. This is either last gen 7 or 1st gen 8, (not sure how to cladsify generations anymore)
  12. Grimbad

Meltan has not been encountered yet. Only ditto disguised as meltan have
  13. Grimbad

Only connected to ditto in a superficial sense. The same way all pokemon are connected to ditto. The meltan in go were just transformed ditto. Meaning no one has encountered the real thing yet
  14. Grimbad

So i guess it is a mythical after all going from this video. Weird how its ancient though has wire and a nut
  15. Grimbad

Yes! Hope we get a trailer
  16. Grimbad

These things never die lol. The fandom loves to have headcannon. Even if we get the official dex entry and its just the new magnemite or porygon, people would still say how its the new mewtwo because it was made using a dead ditto and machine parts and ditto is a failed clone of mew
  17. Grimbad

Yeah, people thought it was just a nut render over the ditto model when we first found it in the data. I could see that, but I think its just a coincidence they are both blobs of smushy stuff. Like grimer is too but ditto and grimer are unrelated. I just cant see ditto having any form or...
  18. Grimbad

I really doubt Nutty is related to ditto. I think the tease is confusing people since it turned into ditto when caught, but thats just what ditto does in Go. They just wanted to show us the pokemon without giving to us. Ditto "saw" nutty in a far of region and transformed into it.
  19. Grimbad

Buy or Pass?

I was pass for a while, but I think it will be comfy and enjoyable. I just preordered the pikachu pokeball bundle and everything. I am at a point in my life now where I can aford to indulge like this and relax, so why not?
  20. Grimbad

Cant argue there lol. I feel most words like this are used ironically and for the most part not outside of the internet though
Back
Top Bottom