Search results for query: *

1. QBERTP

4 New Missingno. hidden in plain sight in the 2004 GCCX interview!

Are there still deniers around? ^^"
  2. QBERTP

4 New Missingno. hidden in plain sight in the 2004 GCCX interview!

In 2004, Game Center CX interviewed Pokémon creator Satoshi Tajiri for one of their episodes. While discussing Pokémon development, Tajiri hands Arino a mysterious booklet titled “PM (Pocket Monsters) Kaiju Zukan” (怪獣図鑑, Kaiju Illustrated Catalogue), which looks like an official index of Pocket...
  3. QBERTP

The infamous RootHoot leak, a mystery?

Aw those are so much fun xD banana grass owlet is my new favourite fakemon ahah
  4. QBERTP

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

ahahahah XD I dreamt about Pixelpar who wanted to kill me with a rifle, I think i won the dream game. And by the way I really believe it's time to chill out XD
  5. QBERTP

Ok if desdar and lavandula say the Chinese guy is trustworthy, I'm gonna be fine and ignore real leaks
  6. QBERTP

I agree, this leak season was very adventurous, we should make a movie out of it
  7. QBERTP

Aw sorry what forum? °:° It's the first time I hear that, could you give me a link?
  8. QBERTP

What is the blue bar supposed to be?
  9. QBERTP

aw where did you read that? :D i knew about viridian being the first gym but i didn't know about its typing
  10. QBERTP

This sounds totally paradoxical, totally unappealing and yet... totally possible ù.u7 ahahah
  11. QBERTP

So you're saying is not even a lucky guess? I understand your objections for the water and the fire one, in fact, I had listed them among the cons, but I wouldn't doubt Roothoot being a grass owl though xD I mean its wings are in fact leaves and it has a heart-shaped face which is clearly...
  12. QBERTP

Some lost Pokémon revealed in the new Pokémon Manga!

Beta clefairy and beta spearow have arrived ! XD たかさおじさん (@ikiro_pkmn) | Twitter
  13. QBERTP

I was just checking out your post on resetera, really useful thanks!
  14. QBERTP

it's probably electrode :D but it's definitely beta-seel!
  15. QBERTP

Enhanced second pic for your nerves if anyone has a better scan please share XD
  16. QBERTP

View: https://twitter.com/JamesTurner_42/status/996888188319813633 This pic was posted today by James Turner on his twitter James Turner (@JamesTurner_42) | Twitter AAAAH! The new Satoshi Tajiri Manga New manga to reveal secrets of creation of Pokémon features a sneak peek of al least 4...
  17. QBERTP

Aw well I must admit I don't know what Nintendo usual policy about domains is , but it's quite a normal practice to book several domains as redirects, or book domains with titles you trademarked just to prevent other people from squatting them :D
  18. QBERTP

aw wait they could just be different domains redirecting to the same site with alternate graphics
  19. QBERTP

What about the Masterball? XD Missed it! Byeeee
  20. QBERTP

Ihihihi! xD I see what your doing! Thanks eggs! I'm currently trying to understand whether there were already theories about grass owls in early 2016, I'm watching some old videos and asking some leak experts, but it seems we knew about the grass owlet only after the trademark reveal °0° i'd...
Back
Top Bottom