Search results for query: *

1. Vaslekib

Look around you; what is the first red thing you see?

My shirt.
  2. Vaslekib

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

Letter.
  3. Vaslekib

What are you currently thinking about?

I'm thinking about food and just how great it'd be if I could satiate my hunger with something, anything at all. Yep, indeed, I like eating a lot.
  4. Vaslekib

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Pretty good, actually -- I've solved some problems that had been hanging over me like a shadow for like a month, so I'm pretty happy about that! After that, not so much, I'm mostly bored all the time.
  5. Vaslekib

What will you use as your next avatar?

Hmm, maybe a dancing Ludicolo or a shiny Onix. I won't change this one soon, though, so I still have some time to think about it.
  6. Vaslekib

What was the last thing that made you angry?

One of my schoolmates trying to raid our class' Discord server -- that was really annoying.
  7. Vaslekib

Name your lineage.

Italian, Spanish, Criollo, and Austrian. That's a pretty big mix (or is it not?).
  8. Vaslekib

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

9. Vaslekib

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

A cup of coffee.
  10. Vaslekib

The Staff Counting Thread V2, Pls Don't Reset

"Happy to see you 2!" the Poliwhirl replied.
  11. Vaslekib

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Being sincere, the Hoppip line is one of my favorites -- yes, it sounds ridiculous, but as a kid, playing HG/SS, the team I always started with was Poliwag, Hoppip, Hootoot, the starter I'd choose, and possibly a Geodude. It got stuck as my preference team, and I always ended up picking the same...
  12. Vaslekib

Gen V Thread

Gen. V is my absolute favorite, even if I may not be as biased anymore (having played all the subsequent games) -- and it lies on just how different it is, in every aspect, from the previous games. The Pokémon designs (which mimetize animals with great fidelity), the subversive storyline, and...
  13. Vaslekib

What should the next pair of games be called?

It seems as if though almost every idea has been explored within this thread, so what about Night and Day? Somewhat silly, I know, but I sincerely can't think of anything else!
  14. Vaslekib

With Smash coming to Switch, What Pokemon would you like to see playable?

I'd like seeing either Sceptile or Feraligatr -- both are great Pokémon with cool designs, and, sincerely, I'd love to see them fight with other characters in a new Smash game.
  15. Vaslekib

Look around you; what is the first red thing you see?

A pair of shoes.
  16. Vaslekib

What are you hearing right now?

The sound of a car speeding through a street.
  17. Vaslekib

Post your current Ctrl+V (v2)

El vello corporal es el tipo de pelo que recubre la mayor parte del cuerpo en los seres humanos; está compuesto de fibras capilares delgadas y cortas, que no superan por lo general los 2 mm. Cubre casi totalmente la superficie corporal, exceptuando las palmas de las manos, las plantas de los...
  18. Vaslekib

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

Laser.
  19. Vaslekib

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

A glass of water!
  20. Vaslekib

How many hours have you been awake?

Nine hours! Whew.
Back
Top Bottom