Search results for query: *

• Users: ThreeThousandFish
  • Order by date
  1. ThreeThousandFish

Documentary Potential

I adore documentaries which revolve around animals, for I have a keen interest and a giddiness for the behaviors, the forms of movement, the diet, and the enviornments that are essential aspects of living creatures. I can only imagine the plethora of Pokémon documentaries that could exist in the...
  2. ThreeThousandFish

Pokémon being called it

I wonder, would most Pokémon species care whether they receive proper reference? The sex and the gender of a person in our societies can be fairly significant in their culture and especially for that person, but Pokémon, while fairly close to humans in terms of intelligence, communication...
  3. ThreeThousandFish

Start Ups The Rowan University of Pokemon Studies.

Edgar sniffled. The relative stillness of the hallway beyond the rooms facilitated her awareness of her chronically clogged nostrils which quickly rejuvenated their magnitude of snottiness. The recession of her allergies was a rare phenonomenon that spoiled her habituation; the ephemeral...
  4. ThreeThousandFish

The Rowan University OOC Thread.

I have been in the process of drawing busts/portraits of the students and their Pokémon. I am an amateur, but I think li'l visualisations of the characters may be enjoyable images even if they are inaccurate in comparison to their appearance in our respective minds. In any case, I draw with a...
  5. ThreeThousandFish

Start Ups Pokemon Life RP

I like the usage of the Bad Egg as mechanism in Charizard's story. I haven't seen incorporation of glitches into stories since some years ago, and your story intrigues me. I shall explain the situation into which you have posted your stories: This was a thread for a small roleplay wherein three...
  6. ThreeThousandFish

You make me wonder: should the dorm rooms have numbers, such as 3C-17 ? Would that help us determine whether a character would pass by a certain room if they departed from their own room and turned, for example, left?
  7. ThreeThousandFish

Perhaps the sarcasm had been the final coolant from reality; Edgar began to feel less heat in her brain, and she felt a crackle of relief. Her familiar sense of cognitive control flickered like the moon behind clouds. She was in a moment of faint reprieve from the wayward frustration and...
  8. ThreeThousandFish

Alrighty! Thank you for you answer.
  9. ThreeThousandFish

Edgar had not the tenacity to endure any more discomfort, especially of the physical variety. She had swallowed some air, held it in her lungs, and moved her body into the flock of others by the corkboard. Her eyes had hurried to discover her designation to a dormitory and - Edgar had released...
  10. ThreeThousandFish

If the answer of my question would not premaurely reveal aspects of this roleplay, if you have any secrets in mind, may I ask: "how is it that the Rowan University deals with various & specific majors? Are there general courses that would ideally prepare students for more independent studies...
  11. ThreeThousandFish

Edgar, due to her very lonely, sullen mood, decided that Professor Prescott was obnoxious; regardless of the encouragement of the shoolastic administration and the potentially pleasant intentions of the professor, Edgar crumpled her nose and lashed her tongue within her mouth when the latter...
  12. ThreeThousandFish

A hot, sickly frustration had been accruing in the stomach of Edgar since she & her parents began to prepare for her departure to Sinnoh, and every item in the stuffy, sleepy room jabbed her mind with memories of her mother & father. The bags, the burdensome luggage that accompanied the students...
  13. ThreeThousandFish

Future Villains: Organization or Individual?

Is any kind of antagonist (or kinds of antagonists) necessary for a Pokémon game? Stories can exist without conflict between the objectively favorable protagonist and the opponents that exist only as fodder for the former. I understand that the Pokémon series inclines predominantly for...
  14. ThreeThousandFish

Thank you for the correction, @TechSkylander1518 ! I suppose my argument crumbles.
  15. ThreeThousandFish

Ah, I comprehend now. In that case, the issue of whether spite & malice can be innate arises. I have no familiarity with that concept, unfortunately. There is a language barrier between between Pokémon and humans. Only in the aniated series & movies there are telepathic communicators (please...
  16. ThreeThousandFish

At least in HeartGold & SoulSilver, Professor Elm's Aide expresses concern about the Pokémon that the rival stole because, I shall paraphrase, "Pokémon raised by bad people become bad themselves..."
  17. ThreeThousandFish

Ah, okay, thank you for that explanation.
  18. ThreeThousandFish

I would rather not assume that one has control of the Pokémon of their characters(s), for I have learned to avoid assumtions. What level of control would one have of these Pokémon (even if they will not be as prominent as the student)? Is it the same degree as that of a character?
  19. ThreeThousandFish

Start Ups Pokemon Life RP

(( Well, this roleplay has reached an offical end, alebit an abrupt end. I enjoyed playing with all of you! Farewell! ))
  20. ThreeThousandFish

Obedience & Badges

I suppose some Pokémon, even if aware of badges and their significance (and of whether their trainer rightfully received their badges), simply care not about them. Charizard could be unconditionally uncooperative for his own reasons (and/or because it is very funny).
Back
Top Bottom