Search results for query: *

1. S

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Remembers that Dawn and Serena are in Hoenn DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!?!? I'm kidding. It'd be nice to see them again, but I won't hold my breath.
  2. S

Preview JN008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

I swear if that's Dawn's Piplup, I'm gonna lose it in a good way. I doubt it will be, but still.
  3. S

Review SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Not the best finale to a series, but definitely up there. Burnet becoming pregnant, I can honestly say no one saw that coming. Would have been nice to see Mohn reunite with his family before the series ended, but it was still nice. If this had to be the final episode of the series, I say it...
  4. S

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

OH MY BLEEPING GOD!!!!! I can literally here PRB12 screaming right now dude. And I know edman9953 the infamous troll on YouTube is going berserk after being proven wrong. HOLY COW!!!!! THEY SAID IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, EVER!!!!!!
  5. S

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Ok, I have a question I'd like to see discussed. Ignoring the art style factor, who would you want to see as Ash's traveling companions and why?
  6. S

Preview SM136: Rising Fire! There's More Than One Rival!!

Yeah I'll agree with you on that. People can say that Ash had too many rivals in BW, but they at least made several appearances and each had a nice quirk about them. And of course none of them come close to Ash's first rival, and Ash's greatest rival respectively.
  7. S

Preview SM136: Rising Fire! There's More Than One Rival!!

I agree with you on Hau, but not so much on Alain. Alain at least had a few battles with Ash beforehand, Hau was in one episode and then "bam" league.
  8. S

Preview SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

I'll be honest, this league looks underdeveloped, but I can't be mad over hearing that THIS battle will happen.
  9. S

Preview SM129: The Great Fray! Battle Royal 151!!

Here's my thoughts on this. I see this as an ok way of cutting down on filler battles, especially if they get Soph, Lillie, and Mallow out. Let everyone else who have 3+ Pokemon advance and the top 16 could actually be decent. However that doesn't change the fact that unless Ash uses past...
  10. S

Preview SM118: Aim for the Top Floor! The Explosive Dragon Gym!!

There's no way they are showing Ryuki bruh.
  11. S

Review SM112: Discovering a New Species! Get, Meltan!!

Can I just say that like in XYZ, Ash's team has a weakness to a singular type. I'm the case of XYZ it was Electric, in the case of Sun and Moon, if Poipole were to return as is, everyone except Rowlet is weak to Ground. Yes he did.
  12. S

Review SM108: Inside Kapu-Rehire's Mist

Just going to say this straight up, this was easily one of the saddest episodes of the Pokemon series period, as well as one of the best animated. Every scene that Mallow was in felt emotional, and speaking from experience, I know the pain of losing someone at a young age and not understanding...
  13. S

How far out are we from the Alola League?

I'm predicting we have 34 episodes left. Check back in 8 months to see if I'm right.
  14. S

Preview SM110: Hole in One at PokéGolf!

Please let Kahili be in this and please show off Supersonic Skystrike. I will lose my flipping mind if they do that.
  15. S

Preview SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Bro, my heart breaks for Brock. Unless they pull a Houdini, Misty is going to screw Brock out of a legit shot at Olivia.
  16. S

Sun and Moon Anime- 138 episodes?

Because they've done it with every movie when the movie's released.
  17. S

She hasn't been forgotten! ***SPOILERS***

I'm expecting some awesome moments between her and Lana, maybe an Act 2 of the battle between her and Ash, if done right, and because of their presence in the poster, I'm fully expecting her and Brock to appear for the league and help explain what the purpose of having a league means.
  18. S

Preview SM099: Eievui, Where Are You Going? To Go Anywhere to Meet Up!

That is true, but Meloetta was overshadowed by three things, Cynthia and the Junior World Cup, Giovanni actually coming out of his base to take care of things with Operation Tempest, and the return of Dawn for several episodes. As for Jigglypuff, it's a gag more or less to the point of...
Back
Top Bottom