Search results for query: *

1. AnimeboyIanpower

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you're gonna have the devil's own time trying to find a publisher... I wish I could belly dance and use magic like Shantae can.
  2. AnimeboyIanpower

Inverse Battle - It's Super Effective!!!

Kirlia, use Psychic!
  3. AnimeboyIanpower

Pikachu, take 'em down with Mega Punch!
  4. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

MOTHER/EarthBound Zero/EarthBound Beginnings (I'm both currently Let's Playing that game AND listening to the MOTHER, She Wrote podcast). Hmm... I want to say "Batman: The Brave And The Bold" because it sounds like something the Faceless Hunter would say... “World peace is protected by...
  5. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I put a copy of Pokémon White version into the cupboard. What does it do? Well, if you put it in a Nintendo DS system, you can play Pokémon White version whenever you want. The button presser presses the buttons on the Nintendo DSi, turning it on. Cupboard: Nike’s sandal Button Presser Glitter...
  6. AnimeboyIanpower

Oshawott, use Razor Shell!
  7. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I put the Glitter Pact I saved from the previous cupboard into this one. Cupboard: Nike’s sandal Button Presser Glitter Pact
  8. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I take the Glitter Pact out of the cupboard to save it from what's about to happen next... Cupboard: Thing Inventor x3 Hat with Wheels Right Leg of the Forbidden One Apology Letter Prismo Wisher Surprised Pikachu meme x 2 KFC Slightly used tissue burner Bag of Chips x 6 Cookie Anti-Button Left...
  9. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add a mirror. It does what mirrors do and reflect things. The Thing Inventor invents a Right Arm of the Forbidden One. The Wisher wishes for another inch of snow. Cupboard: Thing Inventor Hat with Wheels Right Leg of the Forbidden One Apology Letter Prismo Wisher Cake Surprised Pikachu meme...
  10. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

I dunno... "Being a successful entrepreneur requires a thorough knowledge of popular products, and when it comes to yoyos, to be one is to know one."
  11. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I add a Left Leg of the Forbidden One. The Thing Inventor invents a Duplic-8-Inator (Haven't seen one of those in a while, huh?), while the Wisher wishes for a pencil with which to do the math homework. The Duplic-8-Inator blasts the bag of chips. Cupboard: Thing Inventor Hat with Wheels Right...
  12. AnimeboyIanpower

In the Cupboard!

I take the slice of cheese pizza out of the cupboard and eat it. The thing inventor invents a Right Leg of the Forbidden One. Cupboard: “Cyber Soldier Porygon” thing inventor hat with wheels Right Leg of the Forbidden One
  13. AnimeboyIanpower

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

Barry smacked into a tree.
  14. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Adventure Time (and I actually remember that segment of the episode.) "I hope the other Cinderellas don't have to hit the ground that hard..."
  15. AnimeboyIanpower

Guess that reference!

Gotta love dialogue from Glitter Force. "Oh no! The princess has been hypnotized and she's going to marry the villain unless we stop it in the next 15 minutes!"
Back
Top Bottom