Search results for query: *

1. LazySpy

On the next episode of BulbaForums...

In the next episode, Takoyaki finds a pipe bomb in her mailbox... Why is it there, though? Stay tuned to find out :whistle:
  2. LazySpy

On the next episode of BulbaForums...

In the next episode of Bulbagarden, MissDelibirda is arrested by Maniacall Engineer for taking a bunch of birds hostage.
  3. LazySpy

Bulbagarden user appreciation thread

@Jewel the Quaxly @Ghost Diplocaulus @R1ke
  4. LazySpy

Bulbagarden user appreciation thread

And a great person too
  5. LazySpy

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Unfriended Dark Web It's a comedic masterpiece. Legit one of the funniest movies of all times. Collin Woodell's performance is the highlight. He's brilliant with facial expressions. You can pause the movie at almost any moment he's in and he's gonna make a hillarious facial expression. Watch...
  6. LazySpy

Anipoke stuff

You didn't
  7. LazySpy

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

Feeling sad and restrained
  8. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

IDK It is a quote from a post-apo, yes Not TLOU, tho "And what of the immortal soul in such transactions? Can this machine transmit it and re-attach it as well? Or is it lost forever, leaving a soulless body to wander the world in despair?"
  9. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

I dunno "I laid out the cabin today. It's gonna have an easterly view. You should see the light that we get here, when the sun comes from behind those mountains. It's almost heavenly. It reminds me of you."
  10. LazySpy

Guess that reference!

idk "But now, in this split second, in the moment I remember, the instant I remember, I comprehend everything at once: there is no time, there is no death, life is a dream. It's a wish made again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and on into eternity. And I am all of it. I...
  11. LazySpy

You think The Suicide Squad is good
  12. LazySpy

Whiplash, 10/10. Loved it.
  13. LazySpy

Post memes.

"Come here, dog. I LOVE ALIVE DOG." https://twitter.com/TAGrimshaw/status/1446203952047984644?s=20
  14. LazySpy

Post memes.

Based https://twitter.com/AGhostlerer/status/1446659131469860864?s=20
  15. LazySpy

Post memes.

16. LazySpy

Alter the above user's usertitle!

Sir not too farfetch'd
  17. LazySpy

Alter the above user's usertitle!

Nothing lasts forever
  18. LazySpy