Search results for query: *

1. Edbro55555

Obsolete: Most nostalgic moment?

That was always fun! Build a nice zoo, inevitably get bored, let the ostriches and lions run wild.
  2. Edbro55555

i I can agree with all of those outside of gundam. Very cool series. I never got into gundum much but I know a lot if my friends did back in the day. I will have to check it out soon. I know a lot of my friends got into it along with romance of the three kingdoms which I love.
  3. Edbro55555

Haha, that's great. It can be surprisingly spooky for a kids game. I loved the atmosphere of it. If you ever get the chance you should give it another try!
  4. Edbro55555

Haha. That's still my favorite Mario game of all time. I had similar feelings replaying Luigis Mansion not long ago
  5. Edbro55555

Oh man that's a good one. I was greeted by Mario standing in that field in front of the castle every day when I got home from school in elementary school. The music from the Bowser levels is ingrained in my head
  6. Edbro55555

Favorite challenges?

Im currently doing a nuzlocke challenge with a randomizer so every Pokemon is random. You can run into a rayquaza in the starting area or a gym leader could have a pidgey. It has been the epitome of fun and frustration. What are your favorite challenger?
  7. Edbro55555

Do you dress like how you need to, how you can or how you enjoy?

For me it is a mix. I generally don't go out of my way to look a certain way. I try to be comfortable in most day to day activities. That being said I don't go too far out of the norm. I don't wear name brands, and i wear a bunch of video game shirts and normal shorts from walmart. A lot of...
  8. Edbro55555

I am a huge nostalgia junky, so I am wondering, what are your most nostalgic moments video game or otherwise?
  9. Edbro55555

Obsolete: Films & shows you've been meaning to watch

Oh so many! Mostly rewatches. Not too many modern shows appeal to me lately but I would love to catch up on regular show. Other than that I really need to rewatch courage the cowardly dog for the 15th time. Same with dragonball, dragonball z, ed edd n eddy, total drama island, tenacious d the...
  10. Edbro55555

What's worth the extra expense for you?

Similarly to you in a way, I love fast food. I live in a pretty crowded house and I am a pretty big night owl. Unfortunately I can't use the kitchen at night because it makes too much noise, so I have more 3am mcdonalds runs than I would like to admit. Also alcohol. Totally unnecessary but...
  11. Edbro55555

what is your Least favrite mario spin off game?

A single game in particular is pretty easy. Not a huge fan of Mario party island tour. It was fun, but too many of the mini games were luck based or just not fun. Which spinoff series is my least favorite would be much harder. They are all generally really well done, but I could probably live...
  12. Edbro55555

Any pet battling games better than pokemon?

Pokemon is clearly the most influential pet battling game there is. However, there have definitely some games that give Pokemon a run for its money these days. Are there any that anyone particularly enjoys? I personally think World of Final Fantasy is up there. I just love the fact that you can...
  13. Edbro55555

Best Dragon Quest game ever?

So Pokemon is my favorite series and DQ is an incredibly close second. Which game would you say is your favorite? Mine would have to be 7, 5, and 8 in that order Edit: Misunderstood this forum, should probably be moved haha
Back
Top Bottom