Search results for query: *

1. prog rocker

LT's Brainstorming Blog

Maybe a revival of the unused Jiangshi panda?
  2. prog rocker

Your controversial opinions

I think having a tsar might not be impossible, as long as it deviates completely from any real life similarities.
  3. prog rocker

LT's Brainstorming Blog

I would have loved for a Central American region, with a Gym in each country + Chiapas (that Mexican state was originally part of CA). I do have massive bias there, though! EDIT: Or maybe my home country: Costa Rica! One gym/boss in each province + Isla del Coco.
  4. prog rocker

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Maybe. I can understand that since I'm more or less like that. Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario would be good options in that case.
  5. prog rocker

What are you currently thinking about?

Don'think so, I guess they're gonna do the same thing as the Pokémon anime.
  6. prog rocker

Me neither. I only mentioned the FF15 because I thought it was commissioned for that game (I could be wrong about this).
  7. prog rocker

I think FF15 did that already...
  8. prog rocker

Forum Help Help: How do I put in spoilers

You can also do inline spoilers by writing [ ispoiler ] and [ /ispoiler] before and after the text (without the spaces in the bracker), like this: [/ispoiler]
  9. prog rocker

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - Morrigan's Theme
  10. prog rocker

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Anime director Leiji Matsumoto died earlier this month. I remember him because he directed Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem.
  11. prog rocker

Is the Pokemon Anime Really Based on Stand By Me?

Same. The game references it in the TV in your house, but that's it. Maybe it was a mistranslation/misquote?
  12. prog rocker

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Did they? Unless things changed post-Gen III (which I admit is very likely considering how many years have passed), the only times I have seen Ash's dad referenced where in the Viridian City episode (apparently a dub-only line?) and Shudo's plans. If I'm wrong about this please correct me.
  13. prog rocker

Running Out of Type Combinations- What Will They Do?

Well, Steel was kinda hyped... In Japan. At least I get that feeling considering they showed it as a mysterious and new type with Skarmory/Yoroidori in the Spaceworld demo. And Fairy got Sylveon's announcement which came typeless, making people speculate about it. Did they do anything with...
  14. prog rocker

Harry Potter and the ChatGPT Generated Story

This is better than the actual canon eighth story.
  15. prog rocker

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Sadly, no. The Bulbasaur line was one I used for all the test solo runs I did from Yellow to USUM and they never learned Sludge...
  16. prog rocker

Only through TM, which is sad since the move exists since Gen II and it would have been perfect for them.
  17. prog rocker

Don't forget the Bulbasaur line. How come the only Poison move I can think of that they can learn is Poison Powder? They don't even get Acid.
  18. prog rocker

Running Out of Type Combinations- What Will They Do?

Yeah, I don't things will change much, if at all. At best they will start mixing things up, but nothing major.
  19. prog rocker

What was the hardest fight for you

In my solo runs it has been both Ultra Necrozma, which aside from the massive stats it is overleveled, and Kukui, who has Pokémon that hit like a truck and are fast. After how easy I found Gen VI the opposite happened next gen... Of course, my opinion can change once I start doing solo runs of...
Back
Top Bottom