Search results for query: *

1. tortwig

Generation IV Remake Speculation

too op
  2. tortwig

Coolest Pokemon cries?

DLELELELELELE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOP other than that, i guess regirock in the anime sounds like sans undertale
  3. tortwig

What was the Worst addition to the Games?

maybe something like festival plaza. it was a really good idea but it was implemented badly which made it annoying to use
  4. tortwig

Generation IV Remake Speculation

heres a few of my predictions for potential gen 4 remakes 1. speed up and streamline the gameplay 2. use the hd graphics to make cool effects 3. maybe some sort of pokemon bank compatability? 4. nerf bidoof 5. all mythical and legendary pokemon have new storylines (le.g. arceus, darkrai, etc)...
  5. tortwig

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

bungou stray dogs season 2 episode 10 (sub)
  6. tortwig

Need advice for a battle team of 3 in S/M

Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely consider making some of the changes you mentioned. I was also considering a steel pokemon such as Lucario and hadn't thought about Mimikyu, so i might try mimi and see how it works out. As for toxapex, I see what you mean with its low attack stat. I hadn't...
  7. tortwig

Need advice for a battle team of 3 in S/M

I'm fairly new to competitive battles, so i don't have much (or actually any!) experience when it comes to building a team. After looking at some online guides, I have a vague idea of what i need in a team and it is from that which i built my 2 pokemon so far. Currently the pokemon i have are...
Back
Top Bottom