• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Patrick Haines

Looking for a Squirtle that knows Aqua Ring

What generation?
  2. Patrick Haines

Clothing options you'd like to see in future games

I don't see why (since so many people have mentioned one or another) why ALL of the NPC clothing options are available. Heck, let us choose what we want to start with. What to be a Hiker? Start with those clothes. Dragon Tamer? Suit up. If anything, letting us choose a trainer type (like they...
  3. Patrick Haines

I forgot about COSTUMES. They could go so far with that. Suits of Armor, Crowns, Clowns, anything ridiculous, fun, or awesome. Also, SCREW DLC. If I am dropping that much money on a game, I want stuff included. I hate this nickel and dime stuff, I am not rich and don't need to contribute to the...
  4. Patrick Haines

I don't know how Sw/Sh does it, but I would like to see customizable colors. I felt like the colors in Gen 7 were super limited. Just give us the clothing designs and let us color them.
  5. Patrick Haines

Teams for games you didn't play, or want to play in the future

I played Colosseum back in the day and really enjoyed playing, but the teams are suuuuper limited because of the cleansing process and the lack of wild battles. I actually completed about 90% of the game with ONLY Umbreon and Espeon (who I love, so no biggie), but obtaining/using most of the...
  6. Patrick Haines

Does anyone think Gen 4 is overrated, specially in Pokemon designs?

I never really liked Gen 4 to start with, but it is beginning to grow on me now. For me, there is not a lot of originality, just a lot of babies and poorly conceived evolutions. It seemed like a poor attempt at re-making Gen 2, focusing on changing existing Pokémon and not creating a lot of new...
  7. Patrick Haines

EVERYONE: Short Story Compilation
    Threadmarks: The FireLord-Part 3: The Council

The FireLord-Part Three: The Council The final phase of Gerome’s plan took no small amount of patience and misdirection. Neither were qualities in which the FireLord excelled. He preferred facing his rivals head-on, quick and efficient. Despite his misgivings toward the types of tactics he was...
  8. Patrick Haines

Simpler Feedback

I know, from reviewing myself, that it can take a lot of time and effort, yet it is a little frustrating as a writer, to get no feedback at all when I post my stories. I was wondering if there is a way that the Forum can design a way to give Super Simple Feedback. I know we have the reaction...
  9. Patrick Haines

Threadmarks: The FireLord-Part 2: Orox

The FireLord-Part Two: Orox Over the next couple of days, the desert communities of Sahar and Kaman fell before the combined power of Skrali and Gerome. Both had succumbed quickly and, upon the demise of Kaman, the power-hungry fiend discovered something shocking. Sitting in the ruins of the...
  10. Patrick Haines

Advice Needed On Strange Game I Found...Thanks

How do I know which ones are safe? Can certain ones corrupt my game files or hurt PokéBank? Obviously, I know nothing about hacking or how this works. Thanks.
  11. Patrick Haines

Thanks for the information. I do not know anything about hacking. What should I do with all of the hacked Pokémon?
  12. Patrick Haines

So, I recently bought a used copy of AlphaSapphire and before deleting the content, I decided to look through the save file to see if there was anything worth saving and trading to my other games. Legendaries, Shinies, rare items. Pretty standard. What I found was extremely odd and potentially...
  13. Patrick Haines

Strange occurrence in the battle tree

You wouldn't calculate from Tyranitar's Base, check out Serebii's stats and it is pretty clear. At Lv 50 (which, they are set to in Battle tree, yes?) Tapu Koko's Speed (as you explained), would be an even 200 (394 at Lv 100). If Tyranitar has Max Speed, Jolly Nature, and 31 Speed EVs, then his...
  14. Patrick Haines

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

He had Pokérus (technically he still does), but it is no longer contagious.
  15. Patrick Haines

Would you say the Eeveeloutions are more cat-like or fox-like?

I actually did a poll on this a while back. Fox won handily, no one thought it was cat-like at all. Eevee Poll
  16. Patrick Haines

Review League

Cashing in on the Review League for Hunter, Haunted. Base Points: +2 Chapters: +3 Words (1,000): +4 Review Game: +2 Speedy (24 hrs): +4 Total: +15 Lifetime Total: 485+15=490
  17. Patrick Haines

GAME: The Review Game

Hunter, Haunted Prologue-Chapter 2. I am going to finish the rest over the next couple of weeks, but I wanted to get the Review Game in under the 24 hours mark. My request: Chapter 3 (and/or 4) of the Archsage War. If someone has finished, you can give a brief overview of the whole thing if...
  18. Patrick Haines

MATURE: Hunter, Haunted

-I like the imagery. Despite the fractured style of writing, it still paints a pretty vivid picture —The style of writing is interesting, but it fits the story -I only have a minor understanding of Helix, yet I understand the HIM and HE, but someone completely out of the loop would be confused...
  19. Patrick Haines

Pokémon Human Hybrid...Go

So anything that learns Amnesia?
  20. Patrick Haines

Threadmarks: The Fire Lord-Part 1: Califor

The Fire Lord-Part One: Califor Gerome sat overlooking the small town of Califor, tossing a ball of fire back and forth between his hands and smiling to himself. This first conquest is going to be simple, he thought. A loud siren sounded behind him and he trained his eyes to a long, winding...
Back
Top Bottom