Search results for query: *

1. nmihal

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Oh boy, way too many: Dragonite 3479 from Community Day Gyarados 3187 + Magikarp 132 Aggron 2918 Machamp 2579 from the first Community Day Walrein 2346 Nidoqueen 2171 Rhydon 2169 Starmie 1908 Vileplume 1623 Swellow 1572 + Taillow 238 Castform 1337 Party Hat Raichu 1225 + Party Hat Pikachu 292...
  2. nmihal

GO What is your highest CP Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

3560 CP 96% Groudon :D
  3. nmihal

GO EVENT (OVER) Adventure Week 2018 (May 24th - June 5th)

Another good event although it's been a while. Don't remember how much I walked around with Larvitar but it most certainly helped with Candy for the CD. Also got a Shiny Aerodactyl from Field Research during it and the random Magikarp :)
  4. nmihal

GO Do you think Mawile and Absol should be available in wild in the future?

I'm hoping for Mawile to be released in Field Research soon. I just want that Shiny without having to use up Passes, I mean for Absol it's supposed to work :)
  5. nmihal

GO Do you think Eevee will be rarer in the future?

Agreed with Zexy on this one. We've actually discussed it a while ago IRL. We're both saving up a lot of Eevee Candy in any case because Sylveon in particular is going to be very useful, but Leafeon/Glaceon might end up being good too.
  6. nmihal

GO Global Research, Pokémon Sightings, and More Coming During Pokémon GO Summer Tour 2018!

I also plan to get lots of XP during Part I so I can hopefully reach Level 38 anytime soon, which lets me max out any Pokemon. I'll probably try to make use of Parts II and III as well but I'll also be out of town for a while during the summer so it won't have as much of an effect :(
  7. nmihal

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

I missed a 0% Shellder a while ago. And several 100s over the months, mostly annoyed about that Cyndaquil :(
  8. nmihal

GO Do you hold on to any rare collectibles?

You meanie, I missed that :(
  9. nmihal

GO Do you hold on to any rare collectibles?

I hold on to all 100s and 0s, as well as several 666 CP and 999 CP ones.
  10. nmihal

GO EVENT (OVER) - Water Festival 2018 (June 7th - June 21st)

I got 2 Shiny Kyogre off this. Not bad... Although I wish I would've got some of the non-legendary Water-types too...
  11. nmihal

GO Trading, Friends, Gifting and more!

I know right, this is great! I'm planning to just get lots of friends to Good status and then Great to get some nice XP. I could really use it at the moment, just hit 37 and I'm planning to marathon it to 38 so I can join the cool max out club.
  12. nmihal

GO Alolan forms of Kanto Pokémon are coming to Pokémon GO!

Apparently so. Anyway, caught an Alolan Rattata today, saw it as a shadow on the tracker alongside Zexy, it was quite a run. I'm also not going to evolve it into Raticate yet, would rather wait for the upcoming XP event when Lucky Eggs will last an hour and I'll be using them up more. Gotta hit...
  13. nmihal

GO Eggs in GO!

Haven't got much luck with Eggs :( For example today I got a spare 2km from the Water Festival hatched and it was just another Feebas :( Now I'm incubating the last 2km from the Water Festival and have a few 10km spare as well as an Alolan 7km, so I'm considering getting some Super Incubators to...
  14. nmihal

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Several: First ever, Pikachu 539 from the first Community Day. Next up, Dratini from the next CD, evolved into Dragonite 1598. Random Shiny Swablu, eventually evolved into Altaria 1252. 4 Bulbasaur from the third CD, two evolved into Venusaur 2127 + Ivysaur 770 + Bulbasaur 565/310. Shiny Lugia...
  15. nmihal

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

Best one from today is when Zexy and I caught Alolan Rattata.
  16. nmihal

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

My 98% Venusaur for now. Stocking up on Candies on it so I can power it up more by the time Regirock is out.
  17. nmihal

GO Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing, Gifts and Trading Thread

OK, might as well do this too. Username in Pokémon GO: nmihal Location: Athens, Greece (willing to schedule meetups or share info on the city's game state with whoever interested). Friend Code: 7430 8624 3275 (everyone may feel free to send me a request) Most interested in: regionals other...
  18. nmihal

GO The Official Pokémon GO Community Day Thread!

All Community Days have gone very well for me so far. Pikachu: Got a Shiny at the last moment. And a lucky 100% Machop in the middle of it. Dratini: Only one Shiny, but I don't mind. My green Dragonite is great! Also an 100%, that was quite a run to get it in time. Bulbasaur: 4 Shinies, a 98%...
  19. nmihal

Why hello there

Hello everyone. So basically, @Zexy pestered me to join this site for months and I finally decided to give in :P Nice to meet you all, I guess. I've been a Pokemon fan since Gen IV, took a break from the franchise, but came back to it thanks to GO. That's how I also met Zexy IRL and quickly...
Back
Top Bottom