• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. LuanVictor

Preview JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

unfortunately it looks like they're going to relegate Galar's Pokémon to small audience appearances (like Hattena and Darumaka, or Pincurchin)
  2. LuanVictor

Preview SM140: Akuziking Invasion! The Great Z-Move Battle!!

I need to see Poipole again! Even just to join Ash's team for the battle again Kukui/Royal!
  3. LuanVictor

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

My only wish is for Torracat to evolve to Incineroar! If Ash doesn't win the league, this will be (maybe) his last chance. My fear is that Meltan (later Melmetal) steals all the highlight for him.
  4. LuanVictor

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I think it would be very fascinating if Ash got all three starters!
  5. LuanVictor

Preview SM132: Overcome Junaiper!

Rowlet will beat Decidueye using all the power of his cuteness!
  6. LuanVictor

Preview SM130: Mao and Suiren! Super Full-Force Friendship Battle!!

I really like Mallow and I admire her a lot as a character, but I have a very strong connection with the relationship Lana built with her Pokémon and that's why my fans are for Primarina and Sandy, although I'd like to see both characters going from phase in the league!
  7. LuanVictor

You're right, Ash's only friend who has not yet been seen performing his Z-move was Mallow, who is likely to do so soon.
  8. LuanVictor

Luan's Ideas Space

I hope to share, in this space (when I am inspired), ideas, stories and reflexes that I make about Pokémon games, movies and anime. Some are absurd, others are interesting, but in general they are related to new news that come up (invented or not) about the franchise. I apologize for any...
  9. LuanVictor

What will you use as your next avatar?

Maybe I'll keep using Rockruff until I get sick!
  10. LuanVictor

Preview SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

True, I had forgotten about Guzma! But in any case, another challenge for Ash before facing Guzma is to defeat Gladion and his Pokémon, and then defend his promise made to Kukui (in this case, to prevent Guzma from destroying Alola's Pokémon League).
  11. LuanVictor

Preview SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

I think it's interesting the great highlight that will be given to Hau and his Pokémon in these next episodes, but it is undeniable that Ash's big rival at the end of the league will be Gladion.
  12. LuanVictor

Preview SM132: Overcome Junaiper!

Great episode to use the Sinister Arrow Raid.
  13. LuanVictor

Preview SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

This is just another proof that SM brought many things that no one imagined for the anime. I'm really looking forward to this episode!
  14. LuanVictor

I think it would be very representative for the franchise (and especially for the anime) to have a girl winning the league for the first time. But I really trust Ash's power!
  15. LuanVictor

Preview SM129: The Great Fray! Battle Royal 151!!

I'm happy to see Pokémon SM taking advantage of its entire gallery of recurring characters in this league. I was anxious to see Kahili, because I was missing you. Now I can only wait for the development of these episodes and the evolutions that I so long for.
  16. LuanVictor

Is there still a chance that some Generation VIII Pokémon will appear in the anime?

Analyzing the latest generations, I see that less and less this has been happening. In Best Wishes we had Helioptile, Gogoat and Noivern. In Kalos, we only had Magearna. In Alola, we would have the chance to have Meltan, until he debuts in a main game of Generation VII. And now, is there any...
  17. LuanVictor

Spoilers Best Main Pokemon Game of the 3DS Era?

I like so much Pokémon SM and USUM! And I cannot decide which of the two pairs is the best.
  18. LuanVictor

I'm curious to see what that episode will be like. As Mallow only has Tsareena and Shaymin and Lana only has Eevee and Primarina, this episode either will have enough focus on the battle of the two or else it will only be a disposable fight. Anyway, make your bets for the next clashes (even if...
  19. LuanVictor

I'm quite looking forward to the league! I also noticed the reference to Sina and Dexio! And I also missed Kommo-o in the anime. Since the games of the generation were released, I always found that this Pokémon would be a great addition to Ash's team, but unfortunately it was not captured and...
  20. LuanVictor

I agree! If the gyms had continued, but with the anime innovating in the strategies and the path of the protagonists until the end of the saga, I would like it enough. But the fact is that I really enjoyed the trials and the fact that there was no league in Alola until then. So, I'm happy with...
Back
Top Bottom