Search results for query: *

• Users: fate
  • Order by date
  1. fate

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu Tales of Vesperia/Switch Xenoblade 2: Torna expansion Dragon Quest XI Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate/XX
  2. fate

What video games are you playing now?

For some reason I went back to Dragon Quest IX. ... then my DS battery went red in on the 9th level of a grotto. Damn.
  3. fate

Movies/TV What was the last movie you watched?

Just got done watching the 3rd Pokemon movie.
  4. fate

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"The Prettiest Star" by David Bowie
  5. fate

Favorite (and least favorite) seasons?

Winter due to illnesses being a thing. It's also painful to go running in winter, you either freeze or you put on layers which make running hard. Summer isn't exactly running friendly either, but if you keep it brief and stay hydrated you can kinda work with it. KINDA.
  6. fate

What do you do to make friends?

Bars and group meetings. However, my current job has made doing both of those quite difficult.
  7. fate

Seiken Densetsu 3!!!! This game has been a part of my life since 1998-99. It will never get old to me.
  8. fate

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

^ Godzilla marathon on ElRey network all next week if you have that channel. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJAWOwq8BCE
  9. fate

Recent Gaming Purchases

Seiken Densetsu (Secret of Mana) Collection for Switch. Imported it, I wish Square Enix would localize it.
  10. fate

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

JoJos Bizarre Adventure on Toonami. I read the manga for part 3 some years ago, but this middle part is sort of a blur to me so it still feels somewhat fresh revisiting these parts.
  11. fate

Xenoblade 2. I actually got the Special Edition, but for some insane reason they put SHIPPING LABELS ON THE GAME BOX, they gave me some money back but still what the heck? Still haven't picked up Ultra Sun/Moon. Probably next paycheck.
  12. fate

Pokemon Moon and still Dragon Quest 7 (it's a very long game...)
  13. fate

SMT4 Apocalypse and Dragon Quest VII. The focus being Dragon Quest VII, as I waited almost 4 years for it to come out in the US ~_~
  14. fate

Dragon Quest VII!!!!!! I waited almost 4 years for this.
  15. fate

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Orioles vs Rays beisbol gaem Orioles got the win... couldn't believe they pulled it off.
  16. fate

Will Sun and Moon suck?

Nah they won't suck. They will certainly be an interesting deviation from the norm for the franchise though, which will certainly upset some. Also it will be strange playing a game set in an Hawaiian atmosphere in November/December...
  17. fate

Rate the video game music above

10/10! It's a shame the 3DS Dragon Quest 8 wont have the symphonic soundtrack. On that note, and in recognition of Dragon Quest VII coming out in America today... 3 years after its Japan release. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMWfv0941mo
  18. fate

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

One Punch Man on Toonami. Really liking it.
  19. fate

The Odin Sphere Vita port. Classic mode.
  20. fate

Your Nightmare Job

I have a new job... well, it will be 2 months on the 9th. I like the job. My boss terrifies me, though. Seriously, when he walks in a start sweating. I've never had a boss like this before. I mean sure I've had bosses who were a little strict but I was never scared of them. This dude though...
Back
Top Bottom