• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. cheesesoufle

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Flamethrower OHKOs Cloyster So I can give Venomoth an Occa Berry and use PoisonPowder Raichu can't relearn Thunderwave, even though it knew it as a Pikachu I was originally using a Seaking until I caught Shellder, but it's only level 34
  2. cheesesoufle

I've already exited the league. The problem is it takes forever to train in Cerulean Cave / Daycare, and the fact that Arcanine has no good fire moves with an Adamant nature, and Cloyster, the Ice type, has such low SpDef it can't even hit Salamence with Blizzard.
  3. cheesesoufle

My team for Heart gold is Raichu (58) Strength.Thunder.Focusblast.Thunderbolt Aerodactyl (59) Crunch.Rockslide.Fly.Earthquake Venomoth (62) Sleeppowder.Bugbuzz.Psychic.Gigadrain Cloyster (58) Surf.Icebeam.Explosion.Blizzard Arcanine (58) Overheat.Firefang.Rock climb.Dragonpulse Victreebel (57)...
  4. cheesesoufle

What’s Your Favorite Pokémon (Generations 1 and 2)

I didn't vote for any Gen II Pokemon because I'm not a big fan of their designs. So I voted for Ditto because it is a very cute Pokemon, although, like with Nidoking and Ekans, I think it looked better pink than purple.
Back
Top Bottom