Search results for query: *

1. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

If there's one thing i'm glad the writers didn't do with Paul it's that they didn't go over the top with his character. Constantly calling his Pokemon pathetic is clearly some verbal abuse and at least people tended to call him out on it, but there was never a scene where Ash stumbled upon Paul...
  2. FluffleFi

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Hell, Ash didn't even need to necessarily battle the Galar gym leaders, or at least not himself. Take Nessa for example; She's an incredibly popular model and apparently she enjoys swimming with water-type pokemon. Misty's sisters aren't model themselves but they're water ballets are very...
  3. FluffleFi

Ash just became the strongest known trainer in the world and it was Pikachu that dealt the finishing blow, so he'd be even more valuable in the TRio's eyes now. The new series might have its own wacky villains, but I can't see Jessie, James and Meowth chasing after who's more than likely a brand...
  4. FluffleFi

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

Two more things, not sure if they've been brought up yet; I hope Scraggy gets to meet Haxorus now that he's bigger and evolved, might even convince him to train harder and evolve. And I hope Snivy and Emolga get some kind of interactions, too.
  5. FluffleFi

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

I'd like an episode where May, Dawn AND Serena get to compete in the same contest. One last hurrah for traditional contests.
  6. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

I gotta agree with a lot of what i'm reading. like, I don't need them go back to the Kanto days where everyone was snarky and mean mostly 24/7, but I do miss when Ash and Pikachu had some attitude to them. This is honestly why I find the X and Y group to be the most boring group to date, it was...
  7. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

With Goh having a few episodes to himself without Ash around, i'm honestly hoping the next companion(s) get the same treatment. Seeing things from another character perspective could be pretty refreshing.
  8. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

Dunno if this has been said yet, but I think Nemona would be a great rival for Ash. The girl loves to battle, she's already a Chapion-Ranked trainer, and just like Ash likes to do she started completely fresh to take on the gyms. (Dunno if this extra bit of info is spoilery, sorry if it is.)
  9. FluffleFi

Preview JN136: Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!!

Whether or not Goh stays I just hope they go back to having girls on the main cast in the next series. Pokemon isn't a boy's only club, after all.
  10. FluffleFi

I've been mostly keeping up with Journeys but what DID happen with Chloe? I know she tried out contests thanks to Dawn and Serena, and got some kind of advice from Lana about keeping Eevee the same, but then what? I don't expect a 10-year-old to have her whole life figured out but does she have...
  11. FluffleFi

Preview JN134: Seize the Future!

Of course Goh's gonna stick around, just you all watch. The staff's gonna make an anime-exclusive Paldean Mew for him to pursue. /J
  12. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

Maybe one of these days they'll do something different with the abandonment plot; Like instead of the trainer being an arrogant jackass, they're well-meaning but very wrongly assumed the Pokemon would be better without them. Or they could take reuse Snivy's backstory and actually do something...
  13. FluffleFi

Preview JN132: The Finals IV: "Partner"

I can agree that Leon's confident in himself and clearly enjoys being a champion, but where are people getting the idea that he's so overconfident that he's willing to handicap himself by letting Ash use all three gimmicks? Isn't it more than likely he allowed it to not only wow the crowd but to...
  14. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

And sadly GameFreak will likely never bring up the other MCs or their accomplishments, its gotta be all about Red and how strong of a trainer he is.
  15. FluffleFi

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

While i'm also a little irked that Meowth never really properly met a Galarian Meowth or an Alolan Persian, i'm more than a little irked that James has yet to me a Galarian Weezing.
  16. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

I know the Black and White series was supposed to be like a reboot, kinda like the games, but they could've handled Trip better. Instead of being a novice trainer I would've made him a step above Paul and have him be a league winner. His starter could be a Pokemon who, like Pikachu, decided to...
  17. FluffleFi

Controversial opinions

Whether its Game!Red, Manga!Red or Origins!Red, Red is just a completely overrated character that some people in this fandom treat as if he's a god among men. Even the Pokemon Company themselves treat him as if we, the audience, are supposed react in awe whenever he appears. As if beating Team...
  18. FluffleFi

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

If Goh sticks around that's all good and well, i'm pretty indifferent towards him. But if they end up getting a third companion(who's a girl, hopefully), I hope they're actually from the Paldea Region. I know Ash, Goh and Chloe have Galarian Pokemon, but the three of them are from the Kanto...
  19. FluffleFi

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

Ash and Pikachu have been the faces the anime for 25 years at this point, so I honestly don't see why some people think the anime staff'll suddenly decide to replace them after all this time. What could/would a new character possibly do that Ash already can't? Meeting/catching new Pokemon...
  20. FluffleFi

Preview JN122: The Semifinals I: "Overwhelming Victory"

See Bonnie, Max and Kiawe's little sister playing with Dedenne, even if its just in the background, would be so cute to see.
Back
Top Bottom