Search results for query: *

1. BlueWaves

What DON'T You Want To See In Gen IX?

Let's get rid of the Link Code system and go back to the Friend Code System. Seriously, Y-Comm is probably the worst form of communication I have ever used, and the Link Code system is one of the reasons behind it. I cannot tell you how many times I got linked to the wrong person when it cames...
  2. BlueWaves

What Pokemon are you planning on using in Pokemon Legends: Arceus?

My planned team for Legends Arceus; already have Eevee and Quilava.
  3. BlueWaves

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

Don't you mean Goomy?
  4. BlueWaves

What Pokemon are you planning on using in Pokemon Legends: Arceus?

I definitely be picking up Hisuian Zorua if I get this game. The poor thing has one of the most tragic backstories I ever heard in Pokémon alongside Bannette. There need to be an anti-bullying moment for Pokémon.
  5. BlueWaves

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

A bit late to the party, but I am hyped beyond words for Sora. Sora was one of my most wanted characters for Smash, alongside Byleth and Pheonix Wright, but I thought it was an impossibility. But Sakurai actually did it. He did the impossible. He go through Disney, one of the scummiest companies...
  6. BlueWaves

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

My favorite Gen 4 Pokémon is Palkia. It’s the mascot of Pokémon Pearl, my first game I ever owned, and it’s really cool how it combines elements of a Goblin Shark, Pearls, Oviraptors in one design. Battle Wise, it’s an incredibly threatening Pokémon offensively thanks to it’s incredibly high...
  7. BlueWaves

SwSh Pokemon Home

Can't you transfer them to SwSh?
  8. BlueWaves

BDSP Pokédex speculation

They've added Pokémon via patches for the DLC, I don't see why they could’ve do the same for BDSP.
  9. BlueWaves

BDSP Pokédex speculation

They could be using BDSP to patch in the missing Pokémon to SwSh the same way FRLG patched the missing Pokémon in RS.
  10. BlueWaves

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

They UNITE a fully 3D animated trailer, which requires a lot of work, and it would make total sense from a marketing standpoint if they wanted this game to suceed.
  11. BlueWaves

I'm guessing the reason they wanted to keep this behind is because they really wanted to focus on promoting UNITE. Which is unfortunate, because UNITE feels like a pay-to-win cash grab based on the reviews I watched.
  12. BlueWaves

Would you be satisfied if in Legends: Arceus, you fight the titular Pokemon in a new form...

Its still too early to say anything. Its been like almost 6 months and we still have had no news. According to some Smogon mods, this is one of, if not the longest news droughts on upcoming Pokemon titles.
  13. BlueWaves

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just got the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles on the Switch. I've been waiting for this game for years, and it does not disappoint. Since I pre-ordered the game, I managed to get a Digital code for the extra content in the gallery. I have not gone through all of it due to spoilers, but I love how...
  14. BlueWaves

BDSP What’s The Point About This Game?

Well if you never played the Sinnoh games before or you wanna play Sinnoh without the slowness or the lack of fire types ( Assuming they use the Platinum Dex ), that's a reason to play it.
  15. BlueWaves

BDSP Are you planning on getting the game?

I need to know if they actually innovated enough to the point that its a different expereince compared to the original DP.
  16. BlueWaves

Does anyone think Gen 4 is overrated, specially in Pokemon designs?

As mentioned above, I don't believe the Gen 4 Pokemon are overhyped at all. If anything, I think they get too much criticism for being abominations. Specifically, I believe that the Cross-Gens get too much hate and I don't think their designs are that bad- Togekiss, Leafeon, Mismagius, Gallade...
  17. BlueWaves

Genuinely surprised no news on BDSP or Legends during E3 this year. I need to know if the latter is a 1-1 remake of DP and there is any reason for me to pick it up for someone who already played DP. As for Legends, I'm surprised there wasn't any news on it at all, since it the most experimental...
  18. BlueWaves

Shinnoh vs Unova

Its really hard to say. I really think its hard to compare them because they feel like they were designed to accomplish different things completely. For example, Unova is very story-driven, with the conflict with N taking priority before the League, something that has not been seen since then...
  19. BlueWaves

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Surprised the Switch Version is launching before the Mobile version. Since Mobile games are incredibly more popular than console games simply due to the fact that more people have smart phones in this era especially in China, where this game is marketed the most.
Back
Top Bottom