Search results for query: *

1. Rockium

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Not having an okay past few days, though at least I’ve been able to write about a couple more pages for chapter 4.
  2. Rockium

8 pages today for chapter 4 part 4, and somehow I’m getting the feeling this isn’t going quite the way I planned. Oh well.
  3. Rockium

Started catheater chapter 4 last night, and wrote about 9 pages of that in between yesterday and today. Ended up splitting the original part 1 into three to account for flow, and am currently on the beginning of part 4… ‘tis angst time.
  4. Rockium

Wrote 5 pages today and finished off chapter 3 of the new fic idea, which I’ll call catheater for now. Part 2 took a nosedive in terms of mood I gotta say, haha.
  5. Rockium

Started writing and plotting out a new fic idea and ended up writing 2 chapters + a bit into chapter 3 and 29 pages over the last two days, and somehow the outline managed to start fluffy and then from chapter 3 part 2 onwards, derail back into my usual angst territory. This might as well happen...
  6. Rockium

Oof, forgot to post here for a hot minute — anyway, have been bingewriting binary pulsar for the past couple days, and ended up with about 20 pages of things written since about 5 days ago. Am starting to think that this oneshot is an attempt to cover all my bases regarding the thoughts I have...
  7. Rockium

Another three pages on the new fic idea a couple days ago, and then attempted some aigad chapter 11 yesterday.
  8. Rockium

Finished off the 6th notebook about a day ago with some notes on another fanfic idea, and started number 7 with about 6 pages of that fic idea.
  9. Rockium

About three pages of notes for the next 3 chapters of the bad ending exploration fic, and some considering of totally normal things like whether to kill off another character and how to place airports in a region that is 90% mountainous and 10% irradiated.
  10. Rockium

All these Pokémon Uranium plot bunnies, and the first one I write is…the bad ending exploration fic. Why am I not surprised. Anyway, wrote about 7 pages of the aforementioned bad ending/death scene, and might write more of this.
  11. Rockium

Wrote down all the Pokémon Uranium plotbunnies I had in the plotbunny doc last night, and…oh boy. I want to think I’m normal about this game, but I have at least 6 fic ideas and have already sunk 30+ hours into this game (and will definitely sink quite a few more), so. So. Uh. nervous laughter
  12. Rockium

Oof. Been binge-playing Pokémon Uranium the past few days, once the holidays hit and it set in that I finally have my own computer, so writing muse is probably taking her well-deserved break (if thinking up ideas for Pokémon Uranium fanfiction involving the protag and their untapped family drama...
  13. Rockium

Added 151 words today to a different oneshot wip, mostly to fill out the beginning of the scene.
  14. Rockium

About 4 and a half pages of binary pulsar yesterday, there’s probably a bunch of parts I need to add to that particular section to round it out but I’ll probably just save it for second draft.
  15. Rockium

A page and about a paragraph more today to continue binary pulsar, nothing much the past few days though.
  16. Rockium

Finished part 3 of the dark oneshot over the past few days and gave it a title (binary pulsar), and also wrote some planning stuff because I sort of don’t have a solid idea of how I wanted this to go.
  17. Rockium

4 pages of aigad chapter 14 yesterday, and then I chose violence and wrote 6 pages of one of the darkest fic ideas I have between yesterday and today.
  18. Rockium

Came up with another fic idea and yeeted that into the ideas doc.
  19. Rockium

Some 205 words for some different scenes in better tomorrow.
  20. Rockium

Did some outlining for a multichapter fic idea that’s existed for a while, and settled on the title better tomorrow. Still not entirely certain about the chapter splits, and I might just combine the first and second chapters to cut this to 6 chapters, though at least I have a rough idea of...
Back
Top Bottom