Search results for query: *

1. Blaze-Wartortle

EVERYONE: Liberation of Pokemon

Liberation of Pokemon Chapter 9 (Sorry for the delay in this. Been busy with other things as well as a bit of writers block. This may be quite short. Recap and reminder on character names given to Pokemon. Blaze the Wartortle, Paul the Lucario, Freddy the Ariados, Justin the Charmeleon, Jagger...
  2. Blaze-Wartortle

Liberation of Pokemon Chapter 8 (A bit of a short chapter this time as I try and follow this along as well as being occupied with other things outside of writing this fanfic.) Ash, Misty and Dawn returned to Pallet Town having abandoned their journey in Sinnoh due to Ash’s mother being in...
  3. Blaze-Wartortle

Liberation of Pokemon Chapter 7 Giovanni had now met up with Ghetsis amd Colress as well as some other Plasma grunts in his Viridian City headquarters. “Welcome to my headquarters,” Giovanni said as he greeted the group. “It is a pleasure to meet you, we will look forward to working with...
  4. Blaze-Wartortle

Liberation of Pokemon Chapter 6 Ash decided to call time on his Pokemon journey in the Sinnoh region as he made plans to return to Pallet Town along with Brock and Dawn who stayed with him. The attack on his his mother as well as the increasing danger of Team Rocket and tbeir attacks impelled...
  5. Blaze-Wartortle

Liberation of Pokemon Chapter 5 Back in the Glenfordian Forest, the pokemon were furious and shocked about the events of what happened in the pokemon centre in Shinford City. It only made them much more determined to achieve global pokemon liberation. Blaze had shown Milo, their newest ally...
  6. Blaze-Wartortle

Thanks, I have changed it all now to the default colour.
  7. Blaze-Wartortle

Huh? How do you mean? I can see it fine on my screen. How do I change it to black text? And your post comes out the same colour as my posts. What about every other post I have been posting elsewhere on the board? EDIT: I see what you mean now. I don't know how that happened. It is directly...
  8. Blaze-Wartortle

Thanks for the feedback and I will try and look into this. I admit I can rush chapters sometime and not very good at being descriptive and making fics more fledged. Those fics you have listed in your signature are the kind of fics what quite interest me.
  9. Blaze-Wartortle

Liberation of Pokemon Chapter 4 News of the attack on the Shinford City Pokemon Centre had quickly reached all over and everyone had very intense reactions. With Ash’s mother in hospital also, the two agents of Team Rocket, Vernon and Fraser, had now brought their organisation to a very high...
  10. Blaze-Wartortle

Chapter 3 Meanwhile, in the Sinnoh region far away from the action in the Glenfordian Forest, Ash, Dawn and Brock were on their travels and had not long arrived in Hearthome City where Ash was hoping to earn his fifth gym badge. “It’s good to be back here again, now hopefully I can win my gym...
  11. Blaze-Wartortle

Pokemon for real-world jobs

Water pokemon would be used by the fire brigade to put out fires like with Team Wartortle in that Orange Islands episode.
  12. Blaze-Wartortle

Chapter 2 Having been captured by a group of pokemon in the Glenfordian Forest, Spencer was dumped on the ground a little bit deep in from when he first encountered them. Spencer struggled to escape from the string shot bonds, but it was no use. It held him tight. He also tried to speak but...
  13. Blaze-Wartortle

Thank you for the feedback. The Glenfordian Forest is an area I made up and it is seperate from Johto but lies not too far from it. It is the forest itself what has secrets as well as the pokemon living there, which will be revealed as more chapters come out.
  14. Blaze-Wartortle

Liberation of Pokemon Chapter 1 Somewhere in the Pokemon World lay a large forest, home to a colony of highly intelligent pokemon. Not intelligent as in Alakazam, but average forest pokemon and other kinds usually first and mid stage pokemon. The Glenfordian Forest lay in an area south of...
  15. Blaze-Wartortle

Hey there

Hey, I'm Terry. I used to have an account on here under an old username years ago but it has been a long time since I have been active in the Pokemon fandom. I used to be really big on the anime and am looking to get back into it again as I have not followed it since bits of B/W and want to...
Back
Top Bottom